Blue Cel, Uniter of Cringes Self-Moc Redux

So here is the new version of my celf-MOC (already got a cringe from ya) woth a little twist…

SYSTEM.
Probably not as good as the last one but personally I like this version a lot more. Only thing I couldn’t integrate was the rifle of cringe but that’s fine, I like the pun-pistols.

18 Likes

It’s an okay system MOC, but the mix of Blues, exposed studs, and the rather noticeable Mixel Joints really hit the model hard.

6 Likes

Really like how this looks. I also favour this more than the previous form :slight_smile:

But what does it unite with?

Nothin, just a joke. Cringes maybe…

The creature of cringe?

2 Likes

Looks kinda messy and has suuuper weird proportions but otherwise it’s alright.

1 Like

I love it even though the only Bonkle parts are the head and neck :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

is it the same size as normal okotans? I think it looks much better than the original aesthetically, but it looks somewhat unstable. the shoulders are built weird, and have unnecessary joints imo.it should also have bigger hands and slightly beefed up lower arms at least. the ankle joints are placed strangely imo since there are off centered. the lack of hip joint is acceptable, as it would mess with the skirt. it looks very smooth in most places and the shaping of the hips up is excellent. it reminds me of a samurai, with the swords and armor skirt. it’s a good system moc, but not exceptional. I find it a lot easier to criticize system since I build in it a lot so I may have been over critical, but I hope I didn’t come off as mean. do you build in system often, and are you planning to make multiple versions of this?

2 Likes

I kinda wanted to redoo the skirt from the sides cause @Plural is right, the studs look horrible. At the moment I don’t have other wing pieces I could use to makie it smoother so yeah I will probably redoo the side. As for the arms I could beef them up later, the hands might be tricky but I will probably beef them up too.
As for hight it is the same as Kivoda.

1 Like

ok, that looks pretty cool, but I think a little bit longer legs would have been better, nice job tho

I really like this, although I kinda miss the rifle of cringe. but still, it’s a good system moc, although the arms look a little stubby, but that’s just a nitpick. Other than that, it’s pretty solid.

1 Like

I agree with plural as well the mask being large and oddly coloured compared to the body

1 Like

Super small hands, but I like it. I think it’s really creative and looks pretty cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! I really liked the useage of those Nexo Kights swords on the back! The only thing that’s strange is the skirt. Other than that, great job! :smiley:

1 Like

While it’s cool, it’s more like Gali the Frosticon.

2 Likes

Very blue (me likey). This is cool, though admittedly a few areas look a little strange, the hands in particular.

1 Like

< doge> Such @BlueCel very MOC wow much like < /doge>

Okay, she looks… Short. But definitely cool as heck. :smile:

1 Like

Well mainly cause I’m short but yeah, it is Kivoda sized.

2 Likes

well… I cringed

/s

I wasn’t expecting a system MOC. good work :smile:

1 Like