BNK King of Artahka 2.0

Ok i understand now
Ekorak rlly the feet color statement is exagerated
Bionicle stew is a mismash of parts that are mismashed in a bin of parts
I like the frame personaly
I think in my opinion i just need to get more gold parts cuz i used all my gold parts on this moc lol

Think about what rocket skis are. You have a flame shooting out the front of the feet. There is absolutely no way that would ever work.

Also, Yink has every right to express an opinion on your MOC, whether he chooses to justify it or not.

5 Likes

You do know thats not a flame right

Of course I knew that, that’s why I acted like it was.
/s

This does look like a Bionicle stew. There is no unity to this at all. There are half a dozen colors on the feet, literally. That in and of itself is objective.

3 Likes

Umm, buddy, it’s uh…kinda just a MOC

It’s literally text on a screen, no need to feel bad,

Also jeez, calm down man.

8 Likes
  • yes it is, to me
  • yes I can
  • I did, I agreed with Cal
2 Likes

This might seem pretty Elitist to say, but alot of us who are giving criticism are frequent posters. We’ve seen a variety of MOCs, ranging from the best to the not so best. From the MOCs we’ve seen, we give unbiased, right-to-the-point criticism. We honestly want to help you grow as a Moccist, as you’ve shown work that blasts potential.

I would say @Calvatron and @Payinku give some of the best criticism; as there is usually no sugar coat.

7 Likes

^^^^
Came here to make this point. There’s no shame whatsoever in making a MOC that doesn’t live up to the very highest of standards, especially if you’re not super-duper-experienced. Just try to take it all in stride and make your next MOC even better. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agreeing with most people here. Definitely not getting any seals of approval anytime soon.

I has made updates took out mist of the green and focused more on gold and black as primary colors and blue and silver as secondaries also added jetpack and updated rocket skis that look more cohesive with rest of the moc

Also srry for outburst yesterday i was tired and overreacted

where are these updates?

I gotta take pics they will be on soon

There’s definitely a lot going on, perhaps by removing some of the excess colours you could make is seem a bit more cohesive?

1 Like

The break in the cohesiveness is the pins and axles
Curse you colored axles and pins

That’s not what anybody was talking about.

Technically pins and acles have to do with flaws in color scheme

Also plz kinda appreciate it i looked for 2 hours just to find the right parts for this and was up till 12 changing my minecraft skin and getting the terraria armor to replace the parts i changed on this moc

I question how changing game stuff affects the process

1 Like

But no one was talking about the pins and axles. sure they hurt a MOC in loooking consistent, but it’s the least of your problems here.

2 Likes

Not in the slightest. I count at least six colors, which is exactly half a dozen.

No, look no further for BIONICLE stew than this topic. This is the epitome of stew.

I’ve told something similar to Yink before.
If it works for you, fine, whatever.
I’m still allowed to hate it.

Gold will only fix this if you remove the other colors first. ALL of them. Except one or two secondary colors.

I’m going to actually state my little “philosophy” about MOCing here. This isn’t aimed at you so much as everybody, so please don’t take offense. It’s just my thoughts in a nutshell.
You should never MOC if you’re not prepared to listen to critique.
You seem offended by critique that is 100% legitimate.
Please don’t be offended by 100% legitimate critique.
C:

12 Likes

Frame is pretty alright, abeit top-heavy.
Colors are frankly a complete mess, though.

1 Like