Board Member Origin Stories

Eh, close enough.
Interesting dynamic, rivalry, they’re similar enough in my book.

1 Like

Last I checked, @Hawkflight and @Ekorak were the ones with the rivalry…

they may say otherwise…

4 Likes

@Middlefingerstudios, @TakanuvaMasterOfTime, and @Helioskrill here are your origin stories. I’m too tired to recap each of them individually, but I like em.
Jon sat outside of the abandoned building, wating for the real estate agent to show up. He had waited so long to start his own art studio, a place where painters, sculptors, and sketchers alike could express themselves in a way that could not be done anywhere else. Finally a red car pulled up in the parking lot outside.
“Hello, Jon, I’m your agent Mrs. Sandy Walkers, um, I am going to be showing you the place today.”
No der, he thought.
After a quick run-through of the place, he knew it was perfect for him. A wide, open space for the artists to sit, and a beautiful view. He couldn’t imagine why anyone could have left.
When he moved in, he found that there was a desktop that had been left on a table on the second floor. The monitor shined bright, displaying a website. A forum, which he soon found would be perfect for advertising.
This was the beginning of MiddleFingerStudios.

Helioskrill unsheathed his blade. Loud footsteps from upstairs echoed through the empty room, undoubtedly those of his attackers. The Dark Hunters had been chasing him ever since he had pick pocketed one of their highest ranking members. He used his Huna to shield himself from them whilst they kicked down the door. He waited for each of them to split up, then he planned to take them down separately. The first hunter was the easiest, but due to the fact that he hit the wooden floor with a thundering thud, other hunters came rushing to his aid. Now Helioskrill had to deal with three more opponents. A grin spread across his face as they charged him. He took each of them down with two hits apiece, and then looted their backpacks. Inside he found a futuristic looking device.
This was the beginning of Helioskrill

Slowly he stretched out his limbs. His servos cracked and snapped as the rust fell from them. Takanuva placed both hands on the sandy beach and pushed himself up. He grabbed his staff and mask, but it felt different this time. It felt as if he had the power to meld the very makeup of the universe itself. He held up his staff, and noticed that the tides behind him slowed down. He tried it again, and the tides returned to normal. He looked through the back of his canister, and noticed a small, brick-like object. He pushed a button on the side, and a bright light beamed from it.
This was the beginning of Takanuva, Master of Time.

3 Likes

I like it

although

my name is Jon =P

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure if you would be comfortable with that, if you’d like me to change it to your real name it would be my pleasure.

yes please (I’m trying not to be pushy)

1 Like

No, it’s fine. It’ll take me two minutes.

Ye

although people automatically assume everything we say is real

We’re a bit like Eljay and everybody else

we pretend to hate each other but in actuality we can be very friendly behind the scenes

but not too friendly mind you

:wink:

5 Likes

I figured as much.

Cool. Soon I shall use my powers to travel Ito the future and gain popularity on the boards and it all starts with this origin story. MwahahahahahaHA.

Sorry don’t know what that was about. But thank you I liked it.

1 Like

Something that out to be stressed more often but isn’t because the results are hilarious

3 Likes

I love it! Makes me sound so bad*** :laughing:

1 Like

i need one
now
i demand it
/mt

But yeah
Could I get one?

5 Likes

I want one. Make sure the story involves Winter.

1 Like

I forgot about this after a road trip to Wyoming.
But I’m too tired. I’d expect the next batch, which may include you @TFM101, depending on how exhausting these next ones are.

1 Like

I dont want to be pushy or rude, but when will the next batch come out?

1 Like

I’d like to request one as well, if you might.

1 Like

I’ve been out of town for two weeks straight, but I get home today so you can expect the fairly soon.

3 Likes

“Where are you?” @Plural said into his communicator.
“Over by the furnace,” @Chronicler replied.
“You were supposed to be to the beach by now!” Plural replied, clearly frustrated. “I’m here with the boat, but I can’t say I’ll be around for much longer. If you want me to get you out of here, then perhaps you ought to hurry up!”
“Alright, just give me a few more minutes,” Chronicler said, picking up his pace on the streets of Feti-Nui. Darkness would only be his ally for a few more minutes; soon the sun would rise and the Dark Hunters who ruled the island would be onto him. Just as Plural was about to set the speedboat into gear, Chronicler leapt on.
“Good to see you made it,” Plural said as the boat pulled out of the coast.
“We’ve been working on this for a while, the least I could do is arrive.” The two chuckled.
“Stop right there!” a voice screamed, Chronicler turned to see a Dark Hunter in another speedboat not far behind.
“Pick up the pace, Plural!” Chronicler said, scrambling to find some cover.
“Well, they’re certainly faster than I expected them to be,” Plural said under his breath while he pulled a few levers. The boat lurched forward.
“Do you think we can make it?” Chronicler asked, pulling a Zamor launcher close to his chest.
“Yeah, assuming that tall, dark, and ugly doesn’t catch us. See if you can pull off a few shots.” Chronicler raised his head above the side of the boat. The Dark Hunter raised a launcher, loaded and ready to kill.
“This’d better work,” Chronicler said, pulling the trigger on the launcher. The blue orb shot out and struck the Dark Hunter right between the eyes. He fell back onto the deck. “That should hold him off.”
“Alright, just a few more minutes…” Plural pushed a lever forward with all of his might, and before Chronicler could turn around the ship was tumbling over itself. He landed on warm sand, Plural by his side. When he looked up he saw two Turaga standing above them, chuckling.
“Who might you be?” they asked in unison.
“I’m Plural, and he’s Chronicler,” Plural responded, shaking some sand out of his akaku.
“Well, I’m Turaga Meso, and this is Turaga Var,” said one with a grin.
“And welcome to TTV Island,” said the other.

So I’d be willing to do some more, now that I’m active again. I’ll be doing 'em in batches of two now, sooo…yeah! And I hope you two enjoy, @Plural and @Chronicler

4 Likes

That was a pretty cool story! :smile:

Love how I got to drive
Cuz I’m betr then kronk

/s

1 Like