Boards Beatdown!

There’s no rule saying I can’t. Personally I think it adds a bit more depth to the whole thing.

but it makes the post unnecessarily long
Why hide behind gear and armor like a coward, when you can fight in hand to hand combat like a true man

2 Likes

What about adding weapons?

Nah man
it’s more fun to strangle your foes than stab them, amirite
I mean this is just my opinion

2 Likes

I guess. :grinning:

Though at the same time, you can’t really deny that giant robots punching each other with lasers and explosions isn’t cool. But I get what you’re trying to say. I’ll be sure to tone it down.

Uh…not in my rules you don’t.

1 Like

Christmas season starts after Thanksgiving.

There’s no disputing this.

3 Likes

:expressionless: It really starts after Halloween, but gains a lot of traction the day after Thanksgiving. I just wish everyone could wait a week for December 1st. But that’s probably just me.

My dude, you seem to be mistaking

OK let’s get off this subject before it goes into off-topic territory.

K thanks bye.

4 Likes

You win becuase of christmas toys.

I challenge @Arsenic

Our fighting place: Ghost Planet

Our fight song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFYFh8w4758

You win because you know who Spoiler is.
I challenge @Invader.
The setting:

Song: “Time to Say Goodbye”
(You’ve gone and gotten me obsessed, Invader)

2 Likes

JUSTICE WILL BE SWIFT, JUSTICE WILL BE PAINFUL, IT WILL BE DELICIOUS!

5 Likes

Hutere wins because he used to be Tim Drake, and now he uses his skrall shield to slice off @Invader’s head.

I challenge @MaximusPrime, because he is going a bit far with his equipment choices.
My gear is simply terminator power armor, a storm bolter, and a power sword.
This fight will be short.

4 Likes

But can you do backflips like Gabriel Angelos whilst in your Terminator armor?

1 Like

No, but my gun uses giant rocket-powered 50-caliber exploding bullets and fires a ludicrous number of shots in a short time. My sword can cut through pretty much anything, and is like a lightsaber, but sharper. My armor is self-powering (making it so moving requires no energy on my part), is so incredibly thick and durable that almost nothing can pierce it (besides genestealer claws, but those can kill everything), and I stand about 10 feet tall while wearing it.
I’m still working on the backflips, but it is hard. Not everyone’s Gabriel Angelos ;-;

3 Likes

Can I have anything?

How so?

Post 519 was needlessly long.
The gear I’m using is the same as I always use during the boards beatdown, so do what you normally do.

1 Like

Okay! Time for you to die now.

Boi.
Your little fire jet doesn’t phase my armor.
I can just slice you open in one hit with my sword. My bullets will explode weak places in your armor. And if you try to step on/bite me, you are only making it easier for me to get a hit in with my sword.