Book Discussion Topic

Well, books are things that I read, sometimes, less since I joined the boards…

Any specific books people like? Specific genres, authors, hard-copy or digital, this isn’t a very specific topic folks. :closed_book:

In all truth just communicate at your own pace, this is off topic.

Currently reading The Catcher in the Rye.

I am reading Merlin from Stephen Lawhead’s Pendragon cycle.

Also, some of my favorites are the Inheritance Cycle, and the Chronicles of Narnia.

Science Fiction ftw, though I like a lot of non-fiction ‘thought experiments’ like What-If and The Physics of Superheroes (both of which are great reads). Also, hard-copy hurts my eyes, while digital is gr8 4 meh.

YAY! Wait whats a book? Just kidding I am an avid reader! I think books help you escape from reality and let your imagination run wild! My favourite books would have to be Riddle of Regicide by Ryan Hauge and The Dalek Generation by Nicholas Briggs, they may be a little easy to read but are good nonetheless! So go books!

Yeah, most of my reading will be for English this year.

But I am thinking about rereading the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. I remember reading it in fifth grade. Good proof that you can draw heavy inspiration from popular plots and still keep a story interesting.

I have to read 700 pages in the first term, then add 100 pages each term. RIP in peace my activity on the boards.

1 Like

UUUUUGGGGGHHH!!!

I HATE it when I have to read books that I do not want to, it is boring if you have no real care for anything.

1 Like

So true…

1 Like

Yes! I had a program were I had to do that!..

IT WAS AWFUL…

1 Like

All the books I am being forced to read this year are pretty good, and short.

GOOD FAH YOUZ.

Me and my sister would like to kill whoever gives people these things.

1 Like

Even if there isn’t a ‘Book’ sub-category under ‘Entertainment’ yet, this should still be in the general ‘Entertainment’ category. So I hath moved it, from Off-Topic to Entertainment :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:.

6 Likes