Brag about your deals!

ok thanks for telling me that

I got a complete white Rahkshi, a complete Matau Toa, a complete Mata Onua, and a near complete nuva Gali for two dollars each. Recently. This is why I go to yard sales. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

During the winter dude that’s commitment

Heh, it was actually during summer. :wink: By recently I meant long after it left shelves.

Never have I found Bonkles at a yard sale :cry:

and that is why I go to second-hand stores where there are Bonkles 20% of the time

2 Likes

Twas only once, sadly, but I also got another system lot worth approximately $150 for $25, so the people there (it was one of those mass yard sales) were kind of clueless, just trying to get rid of their kid’s stuff. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Speaking about yard sales, I Got a near-complete Hakkan for only $4. The only things he was missing was the lightsaber blade and the zarmor sphere.

Oh yeah, and the light up eyes still work.

3 Likes

Nice! Wish I could find stuff like that

3 Likes

There is this used lego store nearby where I live and there is this 15 gallon box of bionicle parts in the back. you can build whtever you want and buy it for only 4 bucks! or you can get a gallon of pieces for only 25. The guy at the store told me that I could buy the whole 15 gallon bin for 150 bucks. Sadly my dad wont let me buy it cuz i dont have the space for all of the pieces.

2 Likes

There was this garage sale where this kid was selling his bionicle figures for a buck a piece. I got maxilos and spinax, that bone hunter horse thingy, a mostly complete avak and a complete Vezon.

4 Likes

A few years ago in a garage sale i got a huge bin full of Bonkles (2001-2004 maybe) for 20$

1 Like

Now you make my deal look expensive.

Story #2.
This friend of mine really wanted Assassins Creed Rogue, so he sold me his whole Collection, by his weighing, 5 KG, for just $20. It filled his old school bag, completely…

Hippity hoppity. Sorry RRR but this topic is Our property.

Hoooo boy where do I start.

As the self proclaimed Master of deals (or getting stuff for cheap.)
I have acquired many a “cheaply priced thing”

Got this fantastic mic for 7$ just recently

I’ve scored many gunpla for even cheaper.
My most recent one was the RG 00 Raiser that I got for $5 at a yard sale.

And I Got a sealed Xbox one controller for 6 dollars .

that’s just what I can think of off the top of my head.

yo i got a bag of bonks from goodwill and maybe 2 or 3 complete roboriders/throwbots for $5. my mom found them not me tho so i have to wait for her to get home to see whats in it all i got is one pic of bag from one angle rn but i like what i see. she says theirs masks but thats not a guarantee cos she might just mean roborider heads or something lol

1 Like

what is this new heresy

2 Likes

you say its heresy but i do not care, you see…

1 Like

Felt like switching it up.

Totally forgot but I got bandai’s boba fett model kit for 7 dollars as well.

2 Likes

an update of what was in $5 bag i posted last night lol

5 Likes

I got nearly all the barrakis canisters with some of the barraki being somewhat complete for free. And earlier the T3T6T9 vehicles for about 60€ (Together)

2 Likes