Breadwinners......the pile of junk that clogs my screen

I want to know why was this pile of stinking garbage, decorted with puke even released…like what was the author’s idea…I need to clean my mind after watching it…anyhow, what do you think about it?

10 Likes

Wasn’t it going to be cancelled recently due to extreme hate?

3 Likes

Was it? Finally…praise Mata Nui…!

9 Likes

I remember when it first premiered not having watched Nickelodeon in a while. My first initial thoughts on it, “is this really what this channel is like nowadays?”

4 Likes

You really want to discuss this low quality show? Alright then…

It wreaks of kid pandering bull crap. You know those shows that are just made to make money off of kids and have no artistic integretity whatsoever? I’d would recomend Pan Pizza’s review of Breadwinners if Viacom hadn’t taken it down.

Also this show (as of me saying this) has no redeeming qualities whatsoever: Apperently you are not supposed to feed ducks bread. Compared to what they naturally eat, bread is vastly inferior. Plus if you feed them regular white bread, you are feeding them high fructose corn syrup (yeah, HFCS is in regular bread). Also I heard bread can mess with their internal organs apperently.

11 Likes

Welp what @ChaoticTempleKnight said
Its pandering, its sad, and It was based off of a terrible YouTube animation

1 Like

I did not even know…that means…it is only matter of time before Nick releases a Starbarians series.

1 Like

#fundharveybeaks!

1 Like

Why are we wasting our time talking about this instead of watching good cartoons.

1 Like

Steven Universe? Gravity Falls? Teen Titans? Transformers Animated? Clone Wars? to name a few good shows.

5 Likes

Turns on TV, turns to Nickelodeon
Barfs:astonished:

3 Likes

From something like this made nearly a decade ago

to this

nickelodeon what happened!

9 Likes

I miss Avatar!

4 Likes

What about early SpongeBob?

or planet sheen/s /please don’t kill me

1 Like

Well this has devolved into just talking about nickelodeon.

Actually…I would consider that an evolution…since the subject here is Breadwinners.

1 Like

^^^^^^^
Anyway…
I saw the title, was confused, and looked up breadwinners.
I see what you mean. This looks like the worst show on nick in a while.

1 Like

Things such as little baby buns were so irritating…it can hardly be considered even a show…only thing that it displays is the author’s incompetence.

3 Likes

Oh breadwinners, the best show on TV right now…

Said no one ever. Oh my gosh, this show is terrible! I think it’s the reason I hate nickelodeon so much nowadays!

Sounds like you enjoy it immensely :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, i believe this was one of the many TV shows that was taken from a video series or pilot episode on Youtube. The idea being that they were running out of ideas and wanted to find talent online, they discovered this and decided to make it into a show.

1 Like