LEGO Ideas 90th Anniversary Set Poll Discussion

This HAS TO reach as many people as possible! TTV released the newest breaking news on their youtube channel and I will let Eljay say the rest:

PS: seriously that speech… Eljay for the mayor of Solis Magna :+1:

Here is the link to the polls themselves
https://ideas.lego.com/activities/94a92b7c-d134-4218-a5fb-6dbc5061e133?query=&sort=most_recent

Eljay’s second speech:

link to second polls:

29 Likes

Already my top Ttv moment of the year.

11 Likes

Sorry, I have a question!

Of cause I voted to BIONICLE.
but it is works in this? (select and push “Submit” ?)

5 Likes

yeah just click submit, the subtheme section is optional

2 Likes

THANK YOU!
Yeah, The Daybreak is almost there. We’ve waited for 10 or 5 years…

3 Likes

I guess a strategic move would be to not use the other 2 votes :thinking:

Same here!

8 Likes

Would someone be willing to share where I might find these poles?

1 Like

@T4k4nuv4
https://ideas.lego.com/activities/94a92b7c-d134-4218-a5fb-6dbc5061e133?query=&sort=most_recent

1 Like

This is not a drill, ladies and gentlemen. In honor of LEGO’s upcoming 90th anniversary, LEGO Ideas armaking a poll to let the community decide what retired theme are to be given a light reboot in the shape of a set for the 2022 LEGO Adult Portfolio.

No explaination needed, I’m voting for Bionicle.

10 Likes

Anyone who is not voting for Bionicle will die horribly
Joke.

Actually I don’t even recognize 2/3 of those old themes. What a bad Lego fan I am.

7 Likes

Voted for Bionicle, M-Tron, and Aquazone.

Bionicle for obvious reasons, I’ve always been a fan of M-Tron’s aesthetic, and we haven’t had an underwater non-realistic theme in years.

I think bionicle will sweep the first round, since the AFOL’s will be divided but round 2 will be the hard one.

Also, for those who don’t know, a quick list of the themes available:

We’ve got:

Train
Classic Town
Classic Space
Classic Castle
Lion Knights (Castle Subtheme)
Black Falcons (Castle Subtheme)
Model Team (Brick-based predecessor to technic)
Forestmen (Castle subtheme)
Blacktron (Space Subtheme)
Black Knights (Castle Subtheme)
Pirates
Imperials (Pirates subtheme)
Space Police (Space subtheme)
M-Tron (Space subtheme)
Wolfpack (Castle Subtheme)
Paradisa (Town subtheme, lots of pastels)
Dragon Knights (Castle Subtheme)
Ice Planet 2002 (Space Subtheme)
Aquazone (Space Subteme… sorta)
Spyrius (Space Subtheme)
Exploriens (space Subtheme)
Time Cruisers
Divers (Town Subtheme)
Adventurers
Xtreme theme (Town Subtheme)
Rock Raiders
Studios
Bionicle
Arctic (town subtheme)
Alpha Team

8 Likes

I hope so, but let’s not jump into a false sense of security. We need to do everything in our power to make this happen!

4 Likes

Yep. You have no idea how much I’m restraining myself from soapboxing right now

1 Like

I just voted for Bionicle (obviously), Classic Space, and Classic Castle.

Bionicle only gang

I figure most of the other big themes there that I would want to see are going to get a fair amount of representation without me, and bionicle needs all the help it can get

10 Likes

Exactly.

I really hope Bionicle wins, though my pessimistic self has a feeling that Blacktron is probably gonna win.

7 Likes

Bionicle (of course), but also Space Police (specifically because of the 2009 relaunch) and Aquazone (because it’s similar enough to Aqua Raiders). Would’ve done Mars Mission, but I wasn’t sure if that would be too specific for that sub-theme thing at the bottom.

2 Likes

I see I must be risen from my slumber before the next contest. This is…a surprise.

I’ll put this out there to the entire community, should it get seen. Treat this as a great opportunity to get that anniversary set that we’ve been wanting for so many years. Lets give it a grand ol’ push, and try to keep out any overt negativity or “lets not bring it back/why just let it stay dead” that came out during the contests. But importantly, temper expectations, so as to avoid the sheer dissapointment from The Typewriter and Friends Idea sets from the summer. Lets keep it positive, give it a good push, and hope for the best!

-Sol

11 Likes

Take a shot every time it says “castle sub theme”

5 Likes