BrickFair Virginia 2016

Just to be clear, that’s the MOC, not the board member?

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m bringing a few more with me.

Yes. :dizzy_face:

9 Likes

Spent a while deciding what I’d have you guys. I settled on bringing my copy of Brick by Brick How LEGO Rewrote the Rules of Innovation and Conquered the Global Toy Industry.

I leave tomorrow morning, hype!

2 Likes

Hype.
So much hype.
I haven’t been this hyped since TFA. (OK, that wasn’t that long ago, whatever)
But I’m really excited, and I think I know what I’m gonna bring for you guys to sign.

I’ve been working on a drawing non-start for you guys to sign!

Well everyone, the time is nearly upon us. I am about to head off to the airport to board and be on my way to Virginia.

Before I leave, there’s one thing I forgot…

http://i.imgur.com/Z1kdT5y.png

See you all at BrickFair.

31 Likes

Thank god I can finally talk about it.Hope it made it way there safely and remains intact for the time you are wearing it. If anything goes wrong Viper can purchase a fiber glass version off me for a reduced price.

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t realize BF was this popular. I actually live just a few hours from where it’s held, though I’ve never been myself. I’m suddenly finding more motivation to go… :stuck_out_tongue:

Can people hear you through the mask? Otherwise it looks fantastic, you’ll never need a new one after this.

1 Like

I read the first bit as if you knew a story, where he threw my mask. My first thought was; Why is he throwing “my” mask around. Then I realized you meant through and were talking about his voice.
The side panels are a thin shiny black fabric that allow sound to travel through them. And since the mask can be adjusted so that it doesn’t rest against the face, it shouldn’t interfere with his mouth movements.

1 Like

Woops, fixed. Sorry, no throwing any of Cyber-Hand’s beautiful 3d creations. Speaking of which, do you plan on making a 3d printable G2 mask of time?

3 Likes

Now just 3 days away. This is going to be interesting.

1 Like

Man…I wish I wasn’t a broke fourteen year old who lived on the opposite side of the country

3 Likes

Just landed in Virginia super hyped for Saturday!

2 Likes

Just arrived at the hotel that I’m staying in. Can’t wait for tomorrow! Gotta see if I can get a LoSS there so that I can build the JtO Makuta.

Edit: I’ll be that one dude that is wearing a red Tahu Mata ■■■■■.

2 Likes

Here in Virginia, so excited for tomorrow!!! Heading to the convention at opening tomorrow. I’ll be the guy in the BCC T-■■■■■.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for tomorrow morning. I’ll be the somewhat tall guy with a bearded friend and long hair.

Ill be the kid guy in the Control ■■■■■ with their dad and sister and playing Pokemon Go.

3 Likes

I’ll be the guy that’s not there, but I’ll wear my control ■■■■■

9 Likes

Ditto. XD Hopefully next year!

1 Like