Brickonicle Entry: Makuta Encounter

Set Name: Makuta Encounter
Piece Count: 409
Price: $40
Help Takua, Jaller, and Pewku safely bring the Mask of Light through the dangerous Cave of Makuta and past the evil Rahkshi!

Look inside the cave to the evil eyes of Makuta!

Minifgures include Takua, Jaller, and Rahkshi with buildable Pewku figure!

Based on the movie Bionicle: Mask of Light!

7 Likes

I think the inside needs a bit more detail if not perhaps a feature? Pewku could’ve also been built up more because he/she (what gender is Pewku actually?) is extremely simplified. Other than that I think this is a pretty decent set. I like the detail of the Makuta eyes that you can see from the entrance. But why is the Rahkshi floating?

The cave is basically a big rock with little to no features, Takua and Jaller seem to be the Rahkshi’s same height, unlike their real proportions, and Pewku is a little flat. However, the way you implemented Makuta’s eyes is very good, so I would suggest adding more detail while keeping that feature.

2 Likes

That’s supposed to show how the Rahkshi always fly around on their butts.

1 Like

I guess you could call that rakshi a… sharkshi…
No? I’ll show myself out…

3 Likes

Well this is set is just way too blocky to well be a set, the matoran are okay I guess hut the rahkshi really does not work, pewku is poorly built. Overall I think this would not be a good set, perhaps try to make this a LOT smaller, and use newer pieces rather than bricks alone.

4 Likes

I think this a really good set, but I don’t think I’d buy it lest it was smaller.