Brickonicle moc: Jaller's HQ

Hey there everybody!
So, in my latest Brickonicle topic I talked about the hierarchy of the Mangaian army. I said I will make a moc about it too, but I decided to make a topic about it. So here it is! Jaller’s headquarters!

This is the building where Jaller give orders to other soldiers, and where the rookies are recruited.

The door is guarded by two elite guards: Vohon and Kalama (@Noupix 's characters).

Here you can see Sarda preparing some rookies to be trained. There are also two more elite guards: Agni (right) and Vladin (left).

And here we have two soldiers, taking a coffee: Furno (sorry for the ugly mask) and Kapura.

At the first floor you can find only Jaller’s office, which is guarded by two more elite guards: Zen (right) and Sinna (left).

And here we have Jaller’s office. Sorry for the bad picture. Jaller is the one with the hand up. He filled his office with things like an armor stand, a sword stand, a trophy and other things.

Lastly, here is a statue of the very first Captain of the Guards.

Overall, I like how it came out. What about you? I really want to know what you think! Also, @Noupix, can you make some designs for the elite guards I mentioned above?

14 Likes

This is top notch. Great job! The statue of the first captain is a nice touch.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

The walls could use some more textures
Interior is okay, but looks a little empty

4 Likes

Suggestions?

1 Like

Use textured bricks instead of the basic bricks. Probably add some sort of erosion in the back exterior, or dried up vines hanging on one side, something that looks natural.
As for the interior, maybe add simple decorations like a bookshelf, or just anything you’d have at home that would fit the head quarters

2 Likes

I think the roof could use some work, but everything else looks very nice.

2 Likes