Nefok

Element: Ice
Region: Mangai
Attributes:

• Strength - 9
  • Toughness - 9
  • Agility - 10
  • Mind - 10

Primary Occupation: Military Training (Year 1), Double Agent? (Year 2)
Secondary Occupations: Ignalu, Blacksmith
Tools: Blacksmithing tools
G1 Mask: Calix (I’m working on the design, but if you have any ideas…)
Personality: Extroverted, Hotheaded, Narcissistic, Cunning
Description: Nefok is a Mangai/Ihuan and is/will be a member of the Official Mangai military. A sort of outcast, she has always strived for perfection and respect. In the Ignalu games, she is second only to Spinna, as Naramoto was banned once he became Tahu.
Background: Nefok was born after the Vako invasion to a Well-Respected Mangaian father and Ihu mother. This caused almost all of her fellow Mangaians to hate her (Kinda like Spock from Star Trek.) This shaped her personality quite a bit and made her want to be a sort of well respected over-achiever. She learned to fight from (Insert character) and quickly raised in the Ignalu ranks. Sarda saw potential in her and enrolled her into advanced military training.
Year 1: When the island was frozen, Nefok was about to strike the final blow on Spinna to win the Ignalu. Unfortunately for her, when the island was unfrozen, Spinna was able to defeat her and did.
Year 2: During the civil war, she was a traitor and sneaked information to both Mangai and Ihu. Fortunately for her, she was not found out after the war.

2 Likes
  1. Sarda is now a soldier instead of Balta, I think.
  2. I think the Vako Invasion happens at the beginning of Year 2, when Matoro is killed.
  3. Blacksmithing tools.

Overall, I really like the MOC

2 Likes

1&2 - Editing…
3 - maybe there is a Vako invasion before the one that happens in Year 2?

2 Likes

The vako invasion happens before the island freezes, while Tahu and Kopaka are still matoran. That’s when prince Izotor is about to become king due to Matoro’s death. But the island freezes and things are put on hold.

[Edit] - Also, didn’t the cast say the element a matoran gets depends on the region they are born/live in? Just figured I’d mention that, in case some people choose the region of the other parent of a dual-region family.

3 Likes

I’ve added an Abilities and Traits section to the template.

@UltimateMustacheX: That is true. For example, my self-MOC is Naho-Tiroan, born and raised in Tiro. Therefore, my self-MOC can manipulate plantlife to an extent.

On the other hand, @Levva’s self-MOC (Vela) is Tiro-Kanaen, was born and raised in Kanae for three years, then moving to Tiro. But because of those first three years, Vela can manipulate air to an extent.

2 Likes

Alrighty. Here I go.
Name: Hautaka
Sex: Male
Mask: Huna
Element: Air
Region: Kanae

Strength: 5
Toughness: 7
Agility: 6
Mind: 10

Description: Hautaka is a very secretive kanaean who is quiet. He has bright and piercing blue eyes. Some even say his stare can enter minds.
He is a psychic in Kanae. Hautaka once travelled to Ihu and saved a young ihuan from an avalanche. He was thanked and was asked if he could become a guard. He declined, however, and went to Tiro. He attended a temple and learned that he had minor powers in telekinesis. He now lives in Kanae and remains in the shadows.

3 Likes

Image: Soon by @Noupix
Name: Vladin
Element: Fire
Region: Mangai
Strenght: 10
Toughness: 10
Agility: 10
Primary occupation: Warrior
Secondary occupation: Adventurer (Indiana Jones like)
Tools: Sword, bag, books, shield
G1 mask: Hau
Personality: Curious, like adventures, he isn’t afraid of anything.
Description: A Mangaian Matoran and Narmoto’s friend.
Background: He grew up in Mangaia and when he was 15 years old he joined the army.
Year 1: He was with his friend on a mission then he was freeze. When he was free he wanted to meet Tahu, but he never succeded.
Year 2: He fought în war, trying to achive victory. He fought using a Hydruka. See the Hydruka Crisis topic.
Abilities and trains: Standard Matoran power. Very strong, fast, smart, etc. (Lazy to write…)

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll jump in on this XD

Name: Rozmun
Age (Years 1-3): 22-24
Element: Ice
Region: Nomadic
Attributes (Maximum of 10)
Strength: 6
Toughness: 9
Primary Occupation: Traveling Bard
Secondary Occupation(s): Vigilante
Tool(s): Bass Scythe, manuscript bag
G1 Mask: Shelek

Personality: Introvert, calculating, depressed, slightly sociopathic, true neutral.

Description: Rozmun is a traveling bard who has renounced his Ihuian heritage.

Background: Born from a secret affair between an Ihuian noble and a Kanae matoran, Rozmun was immediately outcasted from his family upon discovery of his “impure” element. Worse, as Rozmun grew older, his personality was perceived as unusual; he always seemed to be in his own little world, with a mind that couldn’t be rivaled. He was treated in the house as a servant, until one day he snapped and lashed out at his family. Rozmun was then disowned from the house, with his name scrubbed from his family tree.

On his own, he discovered a love for sounds and music. He decided to travel the island to share his music and find inspiration. However, the abuse he received as a child was seeded in his mind, and grew a habit of taking out anyone he deemed “uncivilized and selfish”. There’s a reason his bass is a scythe, and his mask reminiscent of a skull.

Only a few have seen the shred of warmth left in him, and even fewer have seen him smile.

Year 1: At this point he was on the border of Naho.
Year 2: Traveling to Tiro; he actually crosses paths with Onua and Lewa, who are traveling to visit Bingzak. He plays them a song, and they depart ways. He’s impassive about the whole “civil war”; he honestly thinks everyone is behaving like children.
Year 3: With the new threat of Makuta on the rise, Rozmun decides to stay in Tiro, and offers music to ease the other Matorans’ fear.

(So, he’s actually one of the protagonists from my developing webcomic The Grave Beyond. His real name is Rossmund, and while backstories/occupations are different, it’s essentially him.
Wooooo crossovers between two currently nonexistent IPs woooo)

7 Likes

Interesting Shelek design, my friend.

4 Likes

Attention: Due to it being hard to track each and every MOC, all MOCs created here should be made into their own topics. I will be making my own self-MOC topic following this post. All self-MOCs that currently have a spot here (and are turned into topics) will have a link in the initial post of this thread, sorted in alphabetical order with the creators name by it. This will make it much easier to track everyone’s creations.

P.S.: If anyone needs help with their self-MOCs (ideas for backstory or the need for someone to write it for them using their ideas), I’m more than happy to help out :slight_smile:.

That would take up all of the space in the Brickonicle topic.

1 Like

The description of the Brickonicle topic says it’s the place for Brickonicle MOCs

1 Like

Oh…

Ok.

1 Like

I have a request, has anyone made the tahu uniter of fire mask in brickonicle? I need it

Im trying to design it right now

2 Likes

I think if you use the top portion of the Great Ruru designed by @Noupix in the Matoran Ideas thread, you should have an easier time. They both have similar top bumps.

1 Like

alright, let’s see
I also updated kinda Wärter

Name: Valkyrie
Sex: Female
Age (Years 1-3): 26-29
Element: Earth
Region: Ihu
Attributes
Strength: 8
Toughness: 9

Name: Wärter
Age (Years 1-3): 42-45
Element: Earth
Region: Ihu
Attributes
Strength: 9
Toughness: 10
Mind: 8

valkyrie looks like a racoon, and I dont really know why

4 Likes

Might be the eyes and the silver

1 Like

it is the eyes, I just dont know what happend, they just turned waaaay too dark when I uploaded them

does it look any better now?

2 Likes

The eyes seem to look the same

1 Like

aight, did I fix it?

4 Likes