Brickonicle: Rahkshi Attack at the Motaran Outpost

What is this then :eyes:

Lewa’s Miru and weapons based on @Ven 's artwork

Turahk:

Panrahk:

Minifigs:

So I actually started working on this thing somewhere in January but had to focus on other things up until some weeks ago.

The 3d models were made by me in blender. these were some of the first models I’ve ever made and such are not the most perfect. however I’m satisfied with them for now.

The Kanohi Monak
The rakshi head was inspired by the original piece and @Ragdoll s
Mask of Monsters

The Kanohi Miru

Toa Tool: Axe of Air

I will make the models available later. need to do some more testing with them in my printer to see if their connections are correct.

57 Likes

This is pretty heckin cool.

2 Likes

I really like the masks

2 Likes

I love it. I haven’t heard the name “Brickonicle” since a time before time

2 Likes

Shewa lives!

stomp stomp

2 Likes

I love it! It’s been so long, but these designs have always been some of my favorite MOCs.

It’s hard to for me to believe Bionicle would make a bad System theme when there’s stuff like this out there.

1 Like

This is a pretty cool build, and the Rahkshi look decent (not much like Rahkshi, of course), but GOOD GRAVY that Miru is terrifying.

2 Likes

This is fantastic! I’d love to try printing out that helmet for my Brickonicle Lewa

1 Like

Lewa’s mask could use some work.but here’s some reference to help with accuracy db1ad668d4c82735823832ee04b89c343685cc27

3 Likes

Great build and I really love your 3D modeled Brickonicle masks. I wanted to look into doing that as well, once my current season of builds is done

3 Likes

This is brilliant. It’s lovely to see a different take on the visual style of Brickonicle and I always love to see the Rahkshi. It’s packed full of great details and nods to old lore and I love that. Are those the old short legs, or the medium ones?

1 Like

they are the dual molded short legs