Broken computers/tablets

You know those little issues that your computer has that you just haven’t had/can’t get fixed, or just are a result of an old computer, and you’ve just gotten used to?

On my tablet, my screen is all cracked and I have no touchscreen. I also have “No audio output device is installed” and can’t get any sound even with headphones. I have to use a usb device to get any sound.

As for my computer, sometimes different modules in the corner just don’t load when I boot up the computer, so I can’t change the volume, or connect to a different Wifi, or see my battery level.

~W12~
3 Likes

Sorry. Beat you to it.

1 Like

computers and tablets still count, sir.

5 Likes

I had a tablet a few years back, and one day it just wouldn’t turn on. I had a lot of games on there, and I assume one was a virus which destroyed my tablet.

Kind of glad that happened, though.

My first computer was a different story, because I loved it, even for it’s slowness.
Again, I installed a lot of things, this time music, and I assume one was a virus of sorts, which destroyed my computer. Thankfully, it was saved, and it was set back to how it is when it’s brand new. Unfortunately it was extremely slow, so I didn’t use it. Ever since then I’ve been very careful with my installations…

1 Like

The air vents on my Dell are cracked and broken and there is a stray piece stuck inside of my computer. I know because whenever I move it, it rattles around. Also for a while the disc drive was stuck and broken. It was fixed when it fell out of my hands in Algebra Class two years ago. it was a short fall so nothing broke. but now I can play movies and rip CDs again

1 Like

Pretty much every computer, phone, and tablet I have has some issue with it. I only have one of each too. My computer is from 2009 so you’d expect it to be old and slow, the cover for the headphones, microphone, and usb jacks/ports is broken. The screen stand is also broken. My phone is a few years old but has glitch ‘tantrums’ (like random screen corruption and app closing), and my tablet at one point wouldn’t even turn on. I got it to work eventually but it has glitch tantrums too and is extremely hard to charge. I have to put it on a certain angle and the slightest, tiniest, movement completely ruins it so it stops charging.

I barely use my tablet anyways, plus I don’t want to get an ‘upgrade’ because I like my computer and phone.

2 Likes

A while back my Mac got a virus called Mackeeper, which you can’t delete, so I had to download an application called Forticlient to eradicate the virus.

Also my phone loses charge during the day if I down fully shut it down, pressing the off button doesn’t work.

1 Like

My old personal laptop had the screen die, and my tablet had the battery go RIP. The laptop I use now is a hand-me-down from my mom, and the screen is slightly messed up, the hinges are totally gone and the fan sounds like a chainsaw.

It works fiiiiine.

My iPad for school uses a Zagg Rugged Book keyboard case. Durable as it is, the hinge on the keyboard is gradually cracking. I wanna try and get a new case some time soon.

My computer got rained on and now has a few issues. The 5 key doesn’t work, I have to CTRL v if I want a 5, the 6 key on the number pad doesn’t work, the tilde and hyphen keys don’t work, and half the time it doesn’t connect to the Wi-Fi at all.
There’s a reason I mainly use my phone to get on the boards.

1 Like

edited title to remove phones -Not_Legomaster

My phone (does it still count) does this annoying thing where the screen stops wor

1 Like