Brokusatsu

You just handed him a reason on a silver platter.

2 Likes

I like these :smile:

Well, that was…

…Interesting. I think that is a good word to use. Yeah… I’m gonna go with interesting.

3 Likes

It sucks to be kyoryu man.

1 Like

It’s not easy being yellow.

1 Like

Don’t worry Kyo

I got you a uh…“brand new” pair of Black legs from a dead Aqua Raider we fished up from the bottom of the ocean the store.

4 Likes

Eh, alright. Woulda preferred Darth Maul’s or @Ekorak’s legs.

I left Super Sentai after Toqger premiered. Darn, that season was a “train-wreck.”
comedy drums
To me, it was way too childish and the whole “imagination” thing seemed so forced. I know, Sentai needs to be light-hearted sometimes, but not to the point of making it seem like a preschool show.

3 Likes

Super Sentai: inferior

Kamen Rider: superior.

5 Likes

I imagined you as Soundwave there.

Kamen Rider, in my opinion, isn’t doin’ much better, at least when comparing Heisei to Neo-Heisei.

I take it you never watched Gaim?

Because Gaim was easily comparable to early Heisei series in terms of overall maturity, if not more so(despite obvious Ryuki parallels, blah blah blah).

Drive I am not familiar with but supposedly @anon68675807 and @Takua say Drive has turned out pretty darn good, and we have High Hopes for Ghost.

Heisei also gave us the extremely light hearted Den-O and Kiva, as well as the frankly lackluster Decade and Hibiki’s second half.

All three eras have their strong and weak seasons.

And while Neo Heisei in general could be considered lighter and softer, IMO, it doesn’t detract any of the quality, especially in the case of W, OOO, and Gaim, and moderately in the case of Fourze, though I will admit that one is vastly flawed, and Wizard wasn’t that great.

2 Likes

GILLS
I
L
L
S

NAVY JOKER
N
A
V
Y

J
O
K
E
R

We’re talking about maturity, not pointless edge.

2 Likes

Oh, I watched Gaim, don’t get me wrong.(Shoulda mentioned that, excuse my wording)

And yes I agree that these other shows aren’t too bad.

…But Kamen Rider has gotten a lot more kiddy overall (Gaim is like the only exception in this regard).

I hate to sound like a square, I just meant that compared to the likes of Agito, Kuuga, or Blade, things have changed drastically.

Well, I’ve seen all 47 episodes of Tokkyuger, plus the Gaim crossover, and it was alright. Got better once Tokkyu RokuGo showed up, IMO.

I guess on the bright side Riders are becoming a lot more memeworthy these days.
XD

1 Like

One day I shall watch Gaim, and then I will be a part of Bokusatsu.

Regardless, awesome minifigure representations, man.

6 Likes

same oc
same…

2 Likes

Is it just me or does @Takua’s scared face look like Jonouchi?

1 Like