Bruhmōs

Another Dragon Age inspired MOC.

Prisma

48 Likes

I love it!
I haven’t seen that mask before, what is it?

1 Like

Knight Kingdom, one of the later knights I think, @BlackboltJohnson great moc btw

3 Likes

It’s from a Knight’s Kingdom set.

@BlackboltJohnson Great MOC! Looks fantastic! But how did you manage to attach that Kentis Helmet on the Hero Factory head?

4 Likes

Hello dark souls my old enemy, I like this moc and its design. Good job.

As always, it’s an amazing MOC. Just to say, I think the red crystal kinda sticks out, maybe a simple stud would fit better.

Not too tricky. Just a t-bar.

3 Likes

Huh… That’s pretty smart…

1 Like

DEUS VULT

5 Likes

Ah! You cut it! Now in all seriousness I really like this. Overall, I’d say this is bettee than your last two. I’m not familiar with dragon age, but as a massive Medieval fan I’m loving all of your recent stuff. Keep up the good work.

Also this further proves that Lego should make a dedicated CCBS Medieval line as the continueation of Constraction.

5 Likes

Thanks! I actually cut about 6 gray and 6 black t-bars to use in situations like this. I hate that extra half of the bar sticking out sometimes.

1 Like

Looks great, reminds me a bit of the Golden Army from Hellboy 2; not really the same silhouette but more the idea of mechanical knights. Also this really makes me want those Knights Kingdom sets to come back in some form.

1 Like

Nothing about this doesn’t scream knight, fantastic job!

1 Like

Exactly what I thought when I saw this^^

3 Likes

If you added an axon mask, this would be a great axon reimagining

It’s supposed to be a knight…

1 Like

bruh moment

But seriously, solid build and a solid aesthetic. Was expecting more CCBS from the style, but the NPU is still there and pulling off an aesthetic. Neat work!

3 Likes

Bruh mōment.

But seriously I like it.

2 Likes