Brutaka Essence of the Makuta

So I always wanted to make a version of Brutaka at what I consider the peak of his power. Right at the very end, redeemed and enhanced by the Essence Antidermis pool. Made Amphibious by Mata Nui and frankly pretty freaking powerful.

I know canonically he doesn’t have the Olmak any more at this point but lets just say that Mata Nui also restored that shall we :wink:

So the actual Olmak isn’t in Studio and I haven’t been able to find anyone who has made one, so the one used is the Brotherhood version Added in the Galva Pack. Honestly though with the story saying that his armour was changed by the pool too It only makes sense that the Olmak would change appearence too. :stuck_out_tongue:

His eyes and heart stone are green due to the Antidermis now flowing through him.

I like the idea that the “throwing knives” can be infused with power from the Antidermis.

I figured the swords needed a bit of bulking up too.

No idea how this happened but he is apparently a good bit taller than the actual set lol. (Thanks to Voyager on the Bionicle 3D modeling discord for the set .IO file.)

A nice size comparison next to my self Moc Toa Alucia and my version of @Enbeanie self moc Mr Zork.

Brothers in arms once more.

And just in case you need some nightmare fuel and for the story purists, here is the version without his Olmak…

I have to be honest, I have only attempted a titan character a few times and they always turn out pretty bad but I’m honestly really happy with how he has turned out. :slight_smile:

As always all comments and feedback are very welcome.

Also credits for the parts and colours go to.

Turret3471 Pack
Galva Pack
Bio Pack
KhingK
KingSidorak
Megawillbot
Voidhound
Mod20087
Gifthammer
Hermaeus_Jackson
MO6Z
Rothanak
KrayDay
OhluCG
Godfyr6934
Agils
Ken
Meowserstrousers
Kryakwa
Grievous
Aleist3r
Phinto_
Nattarthetimedragon
Charger0908
Voyager
and a few of my own.

If I have missed anyone or if anyone knows any more skilled artists that have parts free for download then please let me know, I’m always looking for new parts.

37 Likes

I HAVE BECOME GOD GUY
also, nice moc!
i got a notification that
i had been @'ed in a brutaka topic
and i wondered how the two were related

5 Likes

lol the ultimate form of GoodGuy.

Yeah, considering Matoran Zork makes an appearence, I figured I should @ you.

3 Likes

i’d pay good widgets to see the GSR vs Prototype robot
but with god guy

3 Likes

I mean I still have the Glatorian MataNui that looks kinda like the PTR so I could do it but the size difference would be a bit unfair :laughing:

3 Likes

wasn’t the size difference already a little unfair

3 Likes

Very nice, he looks much more armored and dangerous now.
For some reason that last pic without the mask reminds me of Botar.

2 Likes

How does this work for ya cus obviously god guy needed a giant halo made out of a tire.

Honestly I was kind of thinking the same thing. It’s cus I have the sub arm blades pointed up so it looks like Botars ears.
Makes me want to make a Botar moc now.

8 Likes

FOOLISH SPIRIT YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE SUPREME
EMPEROR OF TIME AND SPACE

7 Likes

Where did you get the hockey skates? Can you share a .io file with them?

4 Likes

It was in Voyager’s Set Brutaka model on the Bionicle 3D modeling discord.

Once you join you want to go to this message

I would share it here but I’m not sure if they allow it to be distributed ya know.

3 Likes

Can you make instructions

3 Likes

Sorry, it’s not really practical for me to make instructions for him since he uses a lot of my own custom parts in the actual build.

2 Likes

I shared the Voyager’s Hagah file a couple of times with the KK shoulder armor and Kalmah foot and I haven’t received any objection. As long as you credit the user it will be fine.

4 Likes

Oki doki, well it is one of Voyagers models so should be fine then. File on MEGA

2 Likes

What’s the file for?

3 Likes

It’s the studio model of the original Set. So ToaVidal can grab a part from it.

2 Likes

Seems like a very nice enhanced, and appropriate, bulking of Brutaka. I like the idea of the Makuta essence changing his energy appearance. Good work, effort well appreciated.

2 Likes

Ah. Got it

2 Likes

Yeah there’s no problem.

3 Likes