Brutaka Essence of the Makuta

Where did you get the hockey skates? Can you share a .io file with them?

4 Likes

It was in Voyager’s Set Brutaka model on the Bionicle 3D modeling discord.

Once you join you want to go to this message

I would share it here but I’m not sure if they allow it to be distributed ya know.

3 Likes

Can you make instructions

3 Likes

Sorry, it’s not really practical for me to make instructions for him since he uses a lot of my own custom parts in the actual build.

2 Likes

I shared the Voyager’s Hagah file a couple of times with the KK shoulder armor and Kalmah foot and I haven’t received any objection. As long as you credit the user it will be fine.

4 Likes

Oki doki, well it is one of Voyagers models so should be fine then. File on MEGA

2 Likes

What’s the file for?

3 Likes

It’s the studio model of the original Set. So ToaVidal can grab a part from it.

2 Likes

Seems like a very nice enhanced, and appropriate, bulking of Brutaka. I like the idea of the Makuta essence changing his energy appearance. Good work, effort well appreciated.

2 Likes

Ah. Got it

2 Likes

Yeah there’s no problem.

3 Likes

Impressive.

2 Likes

Thanks really appreciate that :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for confirming Voyager.

1 Like

where’d you get the hockey feet parts?

3 Likes

Sorry for the super late reply. I think it was from a Discord server but not sure which one originally I know that @Agils does have the original files though, if they would be willing to share a download link with you.

3 Likes

This a solid build of a solid character. I haven’t seen many Antidermis-Brutaka MOCs, and this is really good. He certainly looks more powerful than the original set.

I know this would be a lot of extra work, but have you considered a custom maskless head? I don’t really know how you’d do it, but that would be a nice cherry on top.

3 Likes

lol love that Auto correct mistake xD

As for the head. I recently updated the build to bring it inline with my recent builds.
What were you thinking with the head? Literally an imitation of how he may look after Teridax destroys his Olmak?

2 Likes

Basically, yeah. I didn’t have anything special in mind in terms of mutation or damage or anything, just an imagining of what maskless characters look like that’s more visually distinct than the standard Metru head.

3 Likes

You can get the Hockey skate piece from Sidopak V4

4 Likes

Thanks Agils, always appreciated :slight_smile:

4 Likes