Old topic

It’s been rather annoying finding one I’m comfortable with. I’m honestly kind of surprised since I remember him being everywhere. Would anyone be able to help me with getting one?

(I am in the U.S for context)

3 Likes

It may be easier to purchase one on bricklink.

2 Likes

I’ve looked there but Unfortunately all of them are from overseas which is both expensive and risky at the moment.

I’m sure it would still be cheaper to just get it off bricklink. I’m in England and I’ve been buying parts from sellers in the Netherlands, yet the shipping is still low.

It might be cheap for you, but one of the seller’s I asked on there thats from England ended up saying the shipping alone is about $15, which is definitely way higher than if someone on this side of the ocean had it. Especially for such a small item. I just thought I’d ask here so I wouldn’t have to spend that much on just a mask.

You might want to wait a bit, as I believe a lot of shops are closed rn because of Covid. If you wait for them to reopen, you might be able to find some cheaper ones based in the US.

Just wait a bit, stuff will pop up on Bricklink soon enough
It might be worth looking into getting the whole set from an american seller, because that’d probably cost just as much as ordering the mask itself from overseas.

Thanks for the help. I ended up finding the lewa mask for a decent price on BrickLink after all. Now my search spreads to the main G2 figure I’ve needed. Tahu uniter!