Buzz Beehands, Toa of Bees

This stings my eyes _bee_cause I don’t like bees. All he needs are some _buzz_saws and he could take my nightmares by swarm

This is a very impressive MOC in terms of use of pieces and cohesive design. The head is the only thing that doesn’t really work too well for me, but it is funny and I think that is what you were going for.

12 Likes

Oh my god its fantastic. The use of a buzz head grabs my heart and runs with it

8 Likes

Man i think youve BEEten every moc that exists. I hope you werent aiming for that truck though, you missed it. I do hope youve visited hell, because ive been,son. (aha…) And if i had the choice id ary that thing alize while listening to jazz

I like this

6 Likes

Only good because senpai Slime made this /s?

Actually I love this

4 Likes

Not the bees…

8 Likes

Looks like sid got ahold of buzz lightyear and enacted his revenge.

5 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/TybTuTL.gif

This is incredible.

14 Likes

This guy should BEE voiced by Nicholas Cage.

8 Likes

LEGO Toy Story 4, here we go!

7 Likes

wrong color scheme for a toa of bees 3.8/10

2 Likes

Slime. I am back. You know what that means.

#SENATOR ORN BEE TAA!

Coruscant’s most popular senator only next to Queen Bee Amidala!

######my eternal pain never ends

11 Likes

This hurts to look at, but in a good way.

2 Likes

This has been one of the most entertaining threads I’ve ever seen, and every reference I wanted to make has been made. From the obvious Nicholas Cage’s “Not the bees!” to Harry Partridge’s “DR. BEEEEEEEEEES!”

The only reference missing is NintendoCapriSun’s “A BEE?!” but alas, NCS is not well-known, and the reference would be lost to most.

Legitimately though, this MOC is beautiful for all the wrong reasons. I wish I could’ve seen it in person, so I could fully appreciate it and see what all the buzz was about.

3 Likes

Always wondered what buzz lightyear would look like if he joined the legion of doom.

4 Likes

Is this the real Mrs. Nesbitt?

8 Likes

That’s the hippest MOC I’ve ever seen

4 Likes

This is by far the best thing ever…

2 Likes

10/10 needs to be on moc spotlight

2 Likes

buzz buzz
Im a wasp
I said buzz buzz
Im a wasp!

3 Likes

This MoC is all the buzz right now on the front page, and rightfully deserves to bee.

10 Likes