Byssa, Toa of Plantlife

Let’s cut to the chase: Byssa was the first toa of plantlife and leader of the Toa Hordika-- the team for whom the venom are named. This here is her fate post-canon: fully mutated, but still in control.

Mostly.

I actually designed her after getting a good deal on the green mutated Huna (used in Karzahni’s mutant form). I figured it’d be fun to build a character around it, and… well, Byssa here is the end result.

Seeing as she’s a Hordika, here’s how she stacks up against Vakama:

I love how these two look side by side. She’s a little taller, a little leaner, and feels like the same process applied to a different base body.

Byssa is peaceful and avoids conflict as much as possible-- mostly because when she gets angry, she loses control of mind and body alike, becoming something far more powerful and dangerous.

If you wanna see more about her, her story can be found here.

Full video on her is coming soon!

22 Likes

This build is pretty good, and I also like the backstory that you’ve posted here.

1 Like

baphomet’s beard, that was a fast response. Full story is up over in this thread.

I like how it can change from humanoid to animal, that represents the nature of the Hordika very well in my opinion.

1 Like

Video is now up!

1 Like