Calvin and Hobbes

As today marks the 30th Anniversary of the day that the first strip was Printed in the newspaper. So who has read/still reads Calvin and Hobbes? Do you have any of the books? What is your favorite story line?

I have Calvin and Hobbes, The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes, There is Treasure Everywhere, The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes, The Calvin and Hobbes Tenth Anniversary Book.
Personally I just enjoy it all.

So grab some friends and go play some Calvinball!

7 Likes

Oh yeah those things are hilarious

2 Likes

I’ve wanted to read the Comic strip so bad for the past six years, but I could never find anything. Do you have any suggestions on where I could read some Calvin and Hobbes?

2 Likes

A library?

It’s a very well loved comic series (or comic strips) to this very day.

1 Like

The closest library is an hour away…

Oh…

You can find then on gocomics

1 Like

Thanks! :smile:

No problem

Have these and “The Essential Calvin and Hobbes.” Nice to read when I’m bored.

2 Likes

I read the title as “Crafts and Hobbies” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have three giant Calvin and Hobbes books, and also plenty of smaller Calvin and Hobbes books.

And yet gocomics appears to have some strips that I don’t.

Oh… And they’re all really great too :tiger: :smiley:

This series truly understands people.

4 Likes

I love Calvin and Hobbes. I read of all of the comics in 5th grade :} I will never forgot reading the funny sensation.

I remember reading Calvin and Hobbes all the time in middle school, they were hilarious and I still find a lot of the comics hilarious today.

1 Like

I love these comics. I have then in a sort of book format.

There are about ten larger collections, which you can get at many book stores. If you have access to Amazon, they sell the books for about $10 each. I highly suggest all of the collections.

Calvin and Hobbes is one of the best comic strips ever written IMO.
…yup.

3 Likes

I haven’t really read a lot of this strip tbh (as my newspaper didn’t print it). But from I’ve read I like it.