Can Makuta sleep or rest to pass the time?

Hey again! I was wondering, I know it stated that the Makuta no longer “need” to eat, sleep or feel the pains of old age, but can they rest or an equivalent to pass the time? Just think how long 100,000 years would be for the Makuta in particular, they don’t work tirelessly like Matoran to pass the time and highly doubt they would have enough to do to stave off boredom for such a lengthy period of time. I just figured that they have to have some sort of rest option or something, if not, it explains why they are all insane. Thoughts?

3 Likes

I know that some, like Mutran, seem to constantly be working (see all descriptions of Mutran in the 2008 novels), but that’s an interesting point. Teridax probably spends most of his time plotting, but Icarax could potentially be someone who might sleep or rest, given that he first appears in the story on Destral, sitting on Teridax’s throne.

3 Likes

Yeah I can definitely see that as well, I just imagine Vamprah taking a nap or resting after his hunts, or Gorast or Icarax resting after training etc. Though it’s not necessary, it might be a decent down time thing to recover their energy, as I know they can expend their energy in battle like the Icarax vs Teridax fight when Icarax spent all his energy, so I would assume they need some rest to recover.

2 Likes

Yes:

4 Likes

TheJerminator Thank you!

2 Likes