Can Melding AU Makuta absorb matter?

Shapeshifting is one of the powers all Makuta possess. However, shapeshifting seems to require a certain amount of mass to be converted to energy. Additionally no mass can be created, so the main universe Makuta need to absorb matter in order to ■■■■■■■■■■ into bigger forms.

The main universe Makuta so far always aquired said matter by absorbing it with their Shadow Hands as far as I know.

So my question is:
Are the Makuta from the Melding Alternate Universe who don’t have shadow powers able to absorb matter? If yes, how? Do maybe all Makuta regardless of shadow or light powers have an alternate way to do this?

Thanks!

14 Likes

Yes, all Makuta would have this power.

5 Likes

Seems like you beat me to updating my question :stuck_out_tongue:

Just today I was made aware of a past answer from you saying that the Shadow Hand ability of the Main Universe Makuta is only a means of gaining mass quickly whereas it isn’t needed if the Makuta has enough time to gather energy/mass themselves.

So if I may add a follow-up question - do the Melding Alternate Universe Makuta, since they can’t use a Shadow Hand, also have a way to obtain mass quickly? I.e. do they have some equivalent to the Shadow Hand ability in some form? Or are they limited to the slow version?

Thanks again!

6 Likes