Canon Toa Team Collab-Open to sign ups

Can a team be covered more than once? Because I still have 8 Toa Mangai MOCs around :see_no_evil:.

1 Like

my pictures were actually already taken, but then i got like thirty pounds of lego at brickfair and i want to see if there’s anything in there that would improve my dudes and female dudes

2 Likes

Hm. Ok. I will note that.

@GoodGuy2006 Ok. Thats good.

1 Like

Thanks, do I need to put a link somewhere? It is already on ttv though.

1 Like

You can just put a link in here.

1 Like
2 Likes

Since no one wants to build bad guys, I will. I already have the Shadow Toa Mata and am ready to start building the Shadow Takanuvas.

2 Likes

But you were the good guy! You were supposed to destroy the bad guys not build them! Bring balance to BIONICLE not leave it in darkness!

3 Likes

That’s how I bring balance, without me there would be only good guys. Balance doesn’t mean there are no bad ones.

3 Likes

So I am going to add you to the shadow Toa Mata and Takanuva is that right?

All hail the good guy <3

1 Like

Yes of course.

Ok great.

Done:

2 Likes

Nice noted

:+1:

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna have to drop out from building the mata. The direction this collab is taking would make my MOCs extreme outliers to the rest of the builds, and I’m getting busier, so I may not end up having the time. Sorry.

There’s some users with really good mata mocs, though. Maybe you can tag one of them.

1 Like

You should still build the Mata though, even if not for this collab, even if not soon. They’d look really good.

1 Like

Hm ok. I mean if time’s your problem then ok but the style doesn’t really matter that much.

1 Like

Shadow is here!

3 Likes