Canon Toa Team Collab-Open to sign ups

That’s how I bring balance, without me there would be only good guys. Balance doesn’t mean there are no bad ones.

3 Likes

So I am going to add you to the shadow Toa Mata and Takanuva is that right?

All hail the good guy <3

1 Like

Yes of course.

Ok great.

Done:

2 Likes

Nice noted

:+1:

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna have to drop out from building the mata. The direction this collab is taking would make my MOCs extreme outliers to the rest of the builds, and I’m getting busier, so I may not end up having the time. Sorry.

There’s some users with really good mata mocs, though. Maybe you can tag one of them.

1 Like

You should still build the Mata though, even if not for this collab, even if not soon. They’d look really good.

1 Like

Hm ok. I mean if time’s your problem then ok but the style doesn’t really matter that much.

1 Like

Shadow is here!

3 Likes

I do not quite understand the meaning of the “_finished” signature, does this mean that I cannot edit my entry? I just came up with a new design for Nidhiki (which is more canonical) and want to add it.

And add Lhikan for completeness.

1 Like

Yes you can still edit them. It just means that they have been posted.

1 Like

frankly, despite my mocs being very simple, to the point some would say i didn’t put enough effort in, i think they fit with my image of the team. expect those soon.

this totally isn’t about me just wanting to take them apart no sir nuh uh

2 Likes

Hey everyone…

I finally finished…

Senit did say no deadlines…

Here it is…

While I’m here, I recently finished a reimagining of the Toa Inika, so I might as well take that team too. I’ll post them in the next few days.

3 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Would hate to see this keep empty slots… should I take another team? Would prefer one of the new teams and not a revamp.

2 Likes

You can take any Team you want.

1 Like

I have several of the ones I agreed to do done, I just haven’t had the time or piece availability to start on the rest. I’m getting there, but I also have to do one of three things to get me Lesovikk mask. I have to either paint a blue Faxxon lime, which is a very involved process, or I could try and somehow get a 3D printed Faxxon in lime, or buy a used Lesovikk do 100 bucks. None of these are easy solutions, but I gotta have that lime Faxxon

2 Likes