Canon Toa Team Collab-Open to sign ups

Yeah that’s who I’m making

1 Like

Ok great.

Now I’m building the Toa Mangai team, and now there is an opportunity to show them. But I have one question: is Toa of plantlife MUST use blue color? I don’t like this color scheme because it’s illogical

1 Like

It would be ok to use a different color on Plantlife.

My Toa of plantlife using color scheme: green, dark green, dark turquiose, brown(to indicate its connection with trees).

1 Like

That counts as blue to me.

Ok Sounds Good.

Im gonna put you in the list

1 Like

Thank you. Now I need to build four DIFFERENT Toa of ice, it will be difficult.

2 Likes

Can you build individual Toa? If so, I have a Kopaka G2 MOC ready to be entered, and I can also make a Pohatu Phantoka revamp.

1 Like

Yeah. The adaptive armor is already covered. I could add the G2 team. So maybe you could. But if Kopaka is entered the rest should be covered. Possibly all by different people.

If you’re okay with adding new teams, then I suggest adding The Kingdom Toa Team (Tanma, Kapura, Dalu, Defilak, Balta, & Velika)

Anyway, I think I’ll go with Savage’s team!

1 Like

Yup. I can add them.

Ok. Will write that down.

1 Like

I’ll take Dume’s team. What a great idea for a collab!

1 Like

Yup. Noted.

Thank you very much

I’d like to do this but I would probably have to do it in studio and I don’t know how that works. :frowning:

1 Like

Well you would have enough time to learn it. It’s not that hard. But there’s always the possibility of making the 4 members team if possible:

2 Likes

who even are those

2 Likes

Some nobody’s that died. They are listed on BS01

2 Likes

meh. Don’t put me in yet, but I might change my mind later.

1 Like

Ok. I will wait

1 Like

What type of Toa are they or can I choose random elements?

1 Like