Cataclysm

Magnus looked at Mark as he flew simply by himself without the need of Soulbreaker. “Kreel had me trapped on multiple planes of existence.” He said.

“Blocking me from reaching you, I was confused and alone.” He explained, it must have been pretty terrifying the way he said it. “Till I remembered about the legend of Cassiel, the Sword and when you summoned Chaosbreaker and faced of Kreel. I knew where I needed to go.” He said.

“I was in your body during that fight, feeding off of your soul energy. But don’t worry it’s still there.” He chuckled briefly. “So I’m sorry for not being there when you guys needed me the most.”

1 Like

“Don’t worry, what matters is that everyone is here now.” Mark said to Magnus, as they floated in front of Kreel.
“Now, let’s give this monster a taste of our justice!” He declared.

1 Like

“Listen closely, Mark…” He said with a serious tone as he glanced at him. “Bruce is the key to all of this…”

There was a quiet moment before he spoke again. “When I was in the plane of existence, I’ve seen multiple scenarios on how this could end.” He said." Out of the countless millions, only one scenario we truly win, and that involves Bruce…"

He let him process all of this. “Do not tell him anything.” He said. “Because knowing Bruce, he will not do the one thing he doesn’t want to do but has to…” And with that, he ended and flew towards Kreel

1 Like

Mark dwelled on what Magnus had said for a moment. He had a feeling of what Magnus meant, though he hoped it was not true.

Kreel brought her large claw machine-like claw.down towards Magnus with the intent to crush him.

1 Like

“Enough with this…” He said with a stern tone before swinging Soulbreaker and cutting the large claw in half from her appendage, before flying towards her head and turned Soulbreaker upside down in a thrusting motion and tried in attempt to impale her head.

1 Like

The sword was successful in impaling Kreel’s head. But it had no effect on her.

#"̸̳͗͗**F̵͇̀ͅÒ̶͔̝O̸̢͝L̴͈̈!̷̉̆ͅ ̵̫͐Ẏ̸̡O̸̢͆͜͠Ǘ̷̥͘ ̵̙͝Ć̶͕̺A̸̩̐̊N̴͓͙̿̈́N̷̗͉̄͘O̸̩̓̆T̷̪̪̈̏ ̶̹͗K̴̠͂̿I̶͉͗L̷̝̮̃͠L̸͇̓,̵̫̼́ ̶̪̹̇Ṯ̵̃͠H̶̥̥̎A̶͚͝T̷̐ͅͅ ̵̟͇͝W̴̄̚ͅḪ̸̉Ì̵̬̀C̵͚͇͗̇H̸̨̪̾͝ ̵̩͉͘HAS ̷͎̙̂̈́NO ̷͍͗̍SOUL!̵̢̬̐**"̴̮̞͝

With that, Kreel spat Soulbreaker back at Magnus, and sent several Xir’algath his way.

1 Like

“Everything has a soul…” He groaned as he flown back and summoned Soulbreaker towards him.
“It’s just not in that thick disgusting thick skull of yours!” He said before letting out a war cry and send a massive wave of combined xalnergy and primordial energy from Soulbreaker slash that went dowards the Xir’algaths vaporizimg them to nothing but atoms and molecules as the wave continued to go towards Kreel’s direction in attempt to blast her to hell.

1 Like

The blast succeed in taking off one of Kreel’s legs at the joint.
Kreel only cackled, as she gulped down several Xir’algath nearby and used their absirbed biomass to regrow her lost limb.

#"̸̬̪̱͋̅͑̋̽͜E̴͇̖͍̩͓͗̌V̷̞̱̒Ȩ̵̜̰̤̀̑̐̚͜Ŕ̸̖̮̩͔̍́̀͜Ý̷̭T̵̖͔̻͑H̵̰̬̍͘͘͘Í̸͎͔̰N̵̰̭͕̱̈́G̸̞̾̎̒̍͝ ̵̝̍̐I̸̲̪̩̬̽͝ͅ ̶̻̰̉̑̇̔̿C̸̣̗͒̏Ŏ̶̺̹̠͂̏̓N̸̨̠͔̟̖̿̊S̷̻̾̂Ṵ̶͊́ͅM̶͓̤͚͓̘̑́̓̌͠È̶͗, ̶̯̱̝̪̚͜B̵̤̻̒́̂É̵̢̜̲̋̚C̶̖̞͊̈͌̀O̴̞̹̤͚̩͊͐̌̿M̷̨̼̱͈̈́̑̽̾E̶͎͕͗͂̃̽Ṣ̷̋͛ͅ ̵͍͈̏Ä̴̮̤̟̽̂̄͝ ̵͖̀̋̓̎P̴͈̦̃̐̿̓Ä̷͕̠͖̈́R̵̢̛̛͕̓̔͝T̷̢͈̱̬̖̒̋͒ ̴̬̓̄O̶̳̝̥͖̬̊͊͋̒F̸̗͔̎̂̆͘͠ ̷̢̰̺͚͔̎̋̂͆Ḿ̶̜̗̦͆͗̀͝E̵̢̺͒̋̑̓!̶̱̖͆̀̉̎̋"̷̮͓͗̊̒̈́"

1 Like

“No kidding…” Magnus muttered as he saw Bruce, White Hood, Spider-Man and Nexus come to his aid.

“We need a powerful blast enough that even she cannot absorb…” Magnus said to them.

“Oh so this is the big guy you’ve been talking about.” White Hood said, looking up at him.

Magnus landed on the ground and walked towards them. “Hey, I’m Connor…” Spider-Man said towards Magnus.

“Magnus.” He said simply.

“Oh shoot…we using our hero names…then I’m well Spider-Man…” He said a bit awkwardly.

Bruce shook his head before walking to Magnus and shaking his hand. “Good to have you back.” He said.

“Good to be back. And now how we going to stop Kreel for good…” Magnus turned and looked at Kreel. “Not even Soulbreaker alone can defeat her…”

1 Like

Luxatium laughs. “It is a sword made of the same energy that binds the multiverse together.” He lifts a hand and Ferrum Spatium flies back into it. “Not to mention what we both consist of.” Lusatium slashes once again.

1 Like

Swordbreaker grunted in frustration as he was bombarded by the attacks of a blade he could not destroy.
“No matter, I still command the darkness!” He declared.
With that, Shadow breaker spun a void of darkness which he attempted to envelop around Luxatium.
@TBT_Emerald

Umbrian would contest his control of darkness bringing the darkness that he tried to envelope Luxatium with into a simple small sphere.
'I won’t let you control the shadows any longer!"

Æyapel hovers closer to Ayet, holding their hand outstretched to the Angel. A calming aura extended from Æyapel and rested itself on Ayet. It would bring a sense of calm and peace, a feeling of tranquility. Ayet would feel a deep compulsion to sleep.

Adam charged his armor and rockets off towards Kreel, activating his ENS system. A low pulsating wave of Primordial Energy shot out into a twenty meter radius. He got close to Kreel, keeping her in the radius of his ENS. The ENS was essentially a EMP system for universal energies and would either weaken Kreel or stop her usage of Xalnergy.

Xano and Akem gathered the Ignotium Energy into one point, preparing a much larger Ash Bomb, than what Xano was previously capable of by himself.

1 Like

“Neither shall I.” Came a voice.
Sadie teleported out of the shadows and stood beside Umbrian, helping him out with the shadows. Elias appeared as well, doing the same. The two Shadow Walkers confidently looked on at Shadowbreaker.
“Your times of manipulating us and our gifts is now over!” Elias declared.
@TBT_Emerald
@Flux

Luxatium slashes with Ferrum Spatium, breaking out of the now weakened shadows. Luxatium nods in gratitude to the three before turning back to Shadowbreaker. “You have made the weapons of your own demise.” He says. Luxatium rushes forward, blade prepared to strike.

@Mctoran
@Flux

1 Like

###“SLEEP IS THE DEATH OF LIFE!!”
Ayet roars, their mind too far gone for any tranquilliser to work. In their unbridled fury a solar flare was unleashed from Ayet’s body, tearing a chunk from Ayet in the process.

1 Like

Mark looked down at Umbra’s Bane.
“You’re right. Our attacks individually are not powerful enough. What are we supposed to do?” He asked out loud.
@MichaelBT-7474

“We need something big…” Magnus said as he continued to glance at Kreel in the distance, tightening his grip around the handle.

“Bigger than her…?” White Hood asked.

“How are we going to even generate that much power?” Spider-Man asked a bit worriedly.

Bruce looked down and then at Mark. “Remember that Satellite…?” He asked him. “The one I’ve spent a fortune on making it…what was it called again…?” He couldn’t seem to remember.

@Mctoran

1 Like

@MichaelBT-7474
"There’s the Celestial Slip Ring Satellite as well. " said Mark, pointing up at the sky at the slip ring.
“That could generate enough Primordial energy to destroy Kreel. But we also need a conductor of that energy…”

#“What we need is Angelic Steel.”
Seraph Michael said.

#“Lot’s of it.”

Æyapel managed to dodge out of the way of the flare, though they became slightly faint from the intensity of the blast. Dizzy, Æyapel fell towards the ground. Raphael, however, managed to catch her in time.
“Are you okay?” He asked.
“Do not worry about me, brother.” Æyapel said, rising back onto their feet and dusting themselves off.
“We must worry about defeating Ayet.”

“But how?” Asked Raphael out loud.
Then, he had an idea.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Hey, you!” Raphael called out to Ayet, getting his attention.

@TBT_Emerald

Shadowbreaker blocked the blow with a shadow sword.
“Don’t you understand, Luxatium? I am the ID of the end! I represent the Armageddon, the end of days! Look all around you; tell me, what is it that you see happening, right now?” He said with a sinister grin.

1 Like

Luxatium takes a second to glance around, then strikes again. “You may believe that you will win because of the prophecy, but I’ve never been one to believe in fate.” Luxatium then begins unleashing a volley of blows nearing lightspeed.

1 Like

Shadowbreaker was uppercut by the blows, and on the final one he grabbed Luxatium’s fist.

“Good. That means you aren’t guaranteed to come out of this alive.” He said, punching a fist of darkness at Luxatium’s face.
@TBT_Emerald

1 Like