CausticKrana's Sketch Dump

This topic marks my 500th received Like. Congrats, me.

I’ve already loved on these. They’re incredibly dandy, almost as dandy as @Risebell. Looking back now I realize once again how dandy they are (and also how true).

4 Likes

Something to break the dead period

Bionic CausticKrana sketches (made these during class💃)

13 Likes

Wow, really cool!

I took an art class last year. For the most part it was pretty useless but I learned this cool smearing technique that works really well for reflections on metal.

10 Likes

That’s so cool!

Why hello there, Thomas.

Uh, yeah, this looks really cool, and I’m glad you got something out of that Art Class.

3 Likes

I like the sketches you did of your character.

1 Like

According to my copy of Hyrule Historia, this Link is not our very own @Greencapps .

10 Likes

I find this far funnier than I should.

This so great
I cant even

this is so true you don’t even know how true it is :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang these are funny!

Attention board members! Lets play a game. Anyone who wishes to, may post a suggestion of what I should draw next. I’ll pick one I like or if something someone suggests receives a lot of likes, I may choose that. I’ll probably wait around a day or 2 to choose which suggestion I’ll draw and then I’ll take a bit longer to draw it. If it works out I might do it again more often.

The inbox is now open!

6 Likes

Captain Planet, post retirement.

1 Like

A drunk Batman

A muaka?
A muaka sticking it’s head out of a DeLorian

6 Likes

Based on the old(well, “old”) days of the Community Arena, I was hoping maybe to get some sick Nyran vs Eljay art. XD

Mangosteen Master vs. Sour Knight, c’mon, man!

3 Likes

I suggest that if you were to do this, you should draw Nyran not as a hooded robot-thing, but as a knight that is made out of lemons.

5 Likes

Good guy across the years
(06-08)

6 Likes

The time traveling muaka would be fun to see in a sketch. :smiley: