CCBS Practice Rahi

So I had this Breez 2.0 or 3.0 sitting around my room from years ago. I decided to familiarize myself with this strange and wonderful system called CCBS. I used as many pieces from the set as I could, but as you can see, I had to dive into my own parts pin after a while.

So this is where the whole thing started. I was trying to come up with weird and interesting ways to use my CCBS peices, and I really liked this leg design, so I kept it. It’s simple, but effective.

Here is when I started trying to bridge CCBS with the Technic system. I managed to get a CCBS armor piece to connect to a Technic limb. How? Well, like this:

I just put some pins into some rods and voila! Simple and elegant.

After some building, this is what it amounted to. Kinda weird but overall, it works out nicely.

The finished product. I eventually ran out of CCBS, so I had to try and find some parts in my bin that worked with the original aesthetic. I like how it turned out, a weird rahi thing, probably indigenous to the swamps of Karda Nui or maybe a new lifeform born on Spherus Magna. Who knows right?

Obligatory back view.

So that’s it, please feel free to leave constructive criticism and I’ll see what else I can come up with in the meantime! Thanks!

19 Likes

I envy how much CCBS you have.

I quite enjoy the look of it, although the white is quite out of place. Concept is very nice though.

2 Likes

that’s actually very cool. Interesting design.

1 Like

This rahi looks like it came out of a Metru Nui toxic waste plant. :smiley:

Doesn’t it though? I still need to figure out an actual story behind it…

And yeah, the white is a little weird in the pic. It looks better in person IMO, but still odd.

Oh no! Breez is ded… Wait… Who cares? >:D

Reminds me of Krika, oddly.

It’s not at all odd. The leg proportions and positioning is very similar.

4 Likes