Species: Zetano
Home planet:Zetonan
Weakness: It’s insides
Age unknown
Size: Ever incresing

Enjoy the moc.
Hope you do.

4 Likes

Umm…it’s kind of hard to tell exactly what I’m looking at.

For critique, I’d suggest emphazing the head a bit more, bringing out the mouth and head so you can see what they are. Also, add a bit more color, and you could do that by armoring up the body.

4 Likes

I don’t want to armor up the body and I want to keep the color scheme a with as few colors as possible.

the moc is… underwhelming.

it looks like a large mass if CCBS, with little shaping, outside the bare-bones wire frame of it.[quote=“SonicBionicleMaster, post:3, topic:38379”]
I don’t want to armor up the body
[/quote]

well, if you don’t do something to make it less gappy, or to try and solidify the outsides, it’s gonna remain looking quite unfinished.

2 Likes

Should I take it apart to make different types of Mocs, This is a magority of my ccbs bone pieces

Better poses would help.

Ok…

You technically did that before.

This model is hardly different compared to the wip you shown a few hours ago and vaguely resemble The Remainder from Jang:

The concept of being a living physical/chemical substance that attack other isn’t common on the boards, but the execution still fall very flat since it end up looking like an incomplete frame rather than a energized beast. I continue to question your age.

8 Likes

This. If you have a wip topic, use it to improve your moc, instead of a way of advertising it.

6 Likes

You know what? I thing this hole thing really catch the idea if a world eater.

It’s go to a very odd shape that doesn’t really resemble a worm of any type

What do you mean by questioning my age.?

1 Like

I think what he means is that based off of your builds he is questioning if you fit the TTV age criteria

5 Likes

i’m sorry but the head makes me snigger

Why.?

I don’t know

…ok