he is cookie lovin birb who wishes to bring dank memes to all

4 Likes

O boi. The birdy has come.

2 Likes

Sure, go ahead.

3 Likes

i never thought it’d actually get accepted but ok :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This guy’s probably the most hilarious and terrifying character I’ve encountered; nice job, man.

But I don’t want to do this RP, it’s full of psychopaths, and I’m not talking about the characters. Come on it will be fun and that is no way to talk about someone.

Name: Renu

Titles:( Oo, how Renu the grand? It has a nice ring. ) How about not.

Species: MOC, ( Wow you couldn’t be any more original? )

Weapons: He has a magic bag, where it has every single moc’s weapon (but some of them are too big for him to use) and more.

Powers/Abilities: ( Oo, how about all the powers of Super-Man but better! ) We’re not going to do that, he will be indestructibility and breaking the fourth wall.

Appearance/Personality: Renu the 4th Wall Breaker ;-)

Bio: I took him off the shelf and though him in a portal.

So is he able to join @Runa ?

1 Like

hey! i represent that comment

That is a hilarious way to do that; it kinda reminds me of Deadpool-a kid friendly version.

The indestructibility, how much does that entail? Because if he was completely indestructible, that is a little overpowered.

Basically it’s were his outside is nearly indestructible, as for his insides are not and you can still feel pain. If you want to get rid of the indestructibility I’ll be willing to do that.

Maybe make it, instead of indestructible, either unable to feel pain, or make him very difficult to hurt, or even impervious to either physical or non-physical attacks only.

Oo, that ones and that one and that, which one you gonna pick. Hmm, I think none. What! Why not, do you just like seeing me in pain? Pretty much plus your one tough cookie. :cookie:

1 Like

So he’ll take damage normally?

K, he’s accepted then. Just wait until after the mini boss fight.

1 Like

Aye, aye captain

That is actually partially true.

Name-Angela
Species-Ghost
Weapons- Staff of Healing, Various magic attacks
Powers-Able to heal people, can seemingly fade out of existence
Appearence-Short, petite, wears a red dress
Bio- Angela is kind, loving, girl whose goal is to help. She hates the very concept of death, and will do anything to make sure no one has to deal with it.

… Can a ghost possess a golem? Because if so I’m pretty sure she can possess Lehatu… which may or may not be worrying.

Accepted. Something tells me she won’t quite like Runa.

1 Like

I wanna join… But I’m also hesitant to do so