Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“dont know whos the one that was chatting with a dead…corpse…nevermind”

“It’s not like he talks back. Though he does hold a better conversation than you.”

“you do realize hes a hallucination right?”

“You can still be edgy wolf if you wish.”

“I don’t believe he will attack…” His voice trails off as he considers what he sees.

"Nope. "

“Well guess what?”

Traykar signed,“What?”

" ‘jim’ was a hallucination"

“Unfortunately you’re not.”

“Boy are you saucy mr ‘waaaaaahhhh i couldnt talk to a dead person’”

“At least I’m not the cliche overpowered madman thought into existence by some angsty teen.”

Ooc- Dang that was a good one :joy:

Ic- “Well unlike you im man enough to admit i got weaknesses. And no, you would be talking about belial”

“What weaknesses?” Eric coughs out.

“Dude. That’s funny coming from an unkillable godlike undead entity, who can, as far as I know, Raise the dead, cast illusions, pull axes out of no where, turn into an even more op form, ect. I on the other hand, can bite things or stab things. That’s literally my only two moves.”

@Omega_Tahu “Not all weaknesses are physical. And also, i can only cast illusions in that form because thats what happens when belial, THE PRINCE AF ALL FREAKING DEMONS, lends me a boost. When im, well, me, i can only two of those things. And slight teleportation, which isnt even teleportation!”

“Ok then.”

"You’re not helping your case. Seriously? ‘Prince of Demons?’ You sound like a freaking metal band. "

“Got anything for me then?” Ledrax asked, opening one eye, still meditating, his damaged areas reforming faster as he seemed to be gaining energy back.

“Erm. I wasn’t really planning on doing you, but I guess I could come up with a few things.”

“Well thats what he is called. Either that or cheif, which, as far as im concerned, sounds stupid. They both do, but i like to pick the lesser of two evils”