Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

LTV unzips the bag “We are away from them. Lets talk.”

“Arghhhhh!” Both Bara and Ledrax yell, Lehatu and Igni sighing.

“What i find it funny”

@LTVmocs “What is it? Is something wrong” The doll says with a worried tone

“Yes well we don’t!”

LTV hugs the doll “Nothing is wrong. I just want to keep you safe.”

“Ok ok ill stop.”

@LTVmocs “thanks”

LTV does a motion that is similar to a kiss on the dolls head “It will be okay now.”

“Really you shouldn’t, even I find this funny, if a touch irritating.” Lehatu said, smirking, both Bara and Ledrax glaring at him.

“Eh. Its lost its humor.”

“Oh well.”

Eric continues to watch things transpire.

Ooc- guys, i may not be on for a few weeks. If this happens i give @Runa permission to use my characters.

Ic- “Ugh i need something to eat and drink”

“There’s the food that the wolf has.”

“I have my own. I just forgot about that” Echo pulls out a bag and opens it, grabbing bread and a can of soup then proceeding to eat

“Ok.”

OOC: @Runa when is something going to happen… or @Shadowrockboy190, since the Makuta beasty thing.

OOC: Honestly, I’m hoping pretty soon. I’m having a bit of writer’s block at the moment, so I’m hoping it passes in the near future. Unlike Chaos Creation, I didn’t exactly have more then a beginning and end to this one, whereas the last had somewhat of a loose plot in my mind at the beginning.

1 Like

Ooc- I would offer help but i dont want it to affect my characters and stuff i have planned :frowning:

OOC: Ok. I see

IC: Knight went towards Nexus and showed him another thing. Nexus mumbled something back, and knight showed him another thing. Nexus slumped his shoulders. “Well, it appears that my boss said I have to go back home for now, so looks like I’ll be leaving temporarily. Unfortunately none of you can follow because classified stuff. Good bye.” And with that he walked back towards Knight, who pressed a button causing them both to disappear.

OOC: might end up bringing another character in to replace Nexus and knight. Having more than 2 causes some to get forgotten.

Echo waves them off “May we meet again freind. If so, see ya soon”

OOC: if @Runa approves then the beast will come soon