Chat Room?

I guess I meant real time update topic, sort of, I don’t really know, maybe I will explain it better later…

1 Like

A chat room would just be another thing for staff to moderate, and chances are it’d be filled with even more spam than most PM’s at the moment.

Can see it happening on other sites as events, such as occasionally having TTV hosting a chat, though i cant really see it working as a regular thing on the boards. At the moment topics and PM’s already allow for more communication than is really necessary on the boards - not to mention that most people on here talk on other things such as Skype or Facebook.

2 Likes

Except @Eljay :wink:

People on here actually use FB? Huh.

Edited title -legomaster

3 Likes

I’ve chatted with a few people via Facebook a while back, though admittedly its barely used nowadays much for anything.

2 Likes

Huh. I use FB quite a lot to coordinate and catch up with IRL friends. But I almost never considered the fact that… well… you guys could be on there as well. It’s almost like I’m leading two separate lives… :stuck_out_tongue:

People keep on flaunting Skype as the main messaging alternative, but I’d take a well integrated Board chatroom over Skype’s clunky functionality any day. Just my two cents.

8 Likes

i like the idea of a board chat. would be very nice. although there should be away to turn posts into a topic, so that if a good discussions starts in the chat, when can make it into a topic

1 Like

All these people talking about their awesome Skype chats and I sometimes wonder If I should ask about joining one of these, then I realize that you wouldn’t like me if I used my regular sailor like vocabulary…

3 Likes

There’s lots of that, actually.

6 Likes

Really? I never would have guessed…

1 Like

trust me

the Cliffhorse Club is pretty much this

all the time

4 Likes

I have no idea what pm you’re referencing.
(Wink wink)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That sounds a lot like Facebook, Lobstah.

I mean, that’s how Facebook is. You can update it with junk on how life is going.

“Just put on a new dress, how do I look?”

#Selfie!”

#No one cares.

But that’s what you’re saying.

2 Likes

I don’t have Facebook, so maybe I don’t know how irritating it can be, but from your description I think I’ll just crawl back into my hole…

3 Likes

That was quite hostile.

1 Like

Guys, guys, what about the steam group chat that is empty 24/7 ? Granted there is only a fraction of the community that is in the TTV steam group, it’s viable.

2 Likes

There’s a TTV steam group?

Yeah, there’s like only 6.5 % of the community’s that’s on it, nothing ever happens there anymore.
It’s called The Three Virtues/Pandemix Panda (yeah it’s that old).
Used to be used for game nights and such, but those are long gone.

I wonder if there will ever be any more games nights.

1 Like

We were promised a Minecraft game night.
TTV has yet again failed to fulfill it’s bargain ; pump out content for absolutely free whilst we demand for Biocraft.

5 Likes