Chiara V2

Here’s my second attempt at building Chiara, this time with actual hands.

14 Likes

Nice MOC! I like the way that the nuva shoulder armor lines up with the lady pecs, and torso in general. Perhaps you could use an upside down mini figure neck bracket piece and a stud to make a heart-light (Just a suggestion)?

That said, this interpretation looks quite buff, which, in my opinion, contradicts with Chiara’s stealthiness. I think that maybe the torso would work well on a Marendar MOC, though.

1 Like

female proportions don’t typically include shoulders as wide as the torso is long, and I’m assuming you simply didn’t have the right parts as two exposed hordika necks sticking out the back looks awkward

but hands are a big plus

2 Likes

The teeny forearms and comparatively huge upper arms seem really off to me, and the chest armor is way out of proportion. Overall an improvement from the last one, though.

2 Likes

The hands are great, and I really like your choice of feet. The chest/shoulders are enormous, though. Thinning those down would likely improve it.

2 Likes

This is a pretty good redo on your original moc. I like the way you’ve got the toa mahri shoulder plates(I think that’s what those are?) in the chest, good job :ok_hand:

1 Like