Chibi-kimu... (Tiny Ekimu)

Boom!

This all came about because some guy said this:

and then I siad this:

Ze Front.

Ze Sidez,

Ze Booty.

And Finally without equipment, to show off his build.

So let me know what you cool dudes think, or don’t, I’m not to fussed…

27 Likes

It’s soooooooo cute! :relaxed: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, I love this!!! Were you watching Jang (I can see his icon) for inspiration while you were building this?

Not whilst building sorry, but when I was photgraphing him at my desk. Some day soon my parts may be close enough to my computer to do both simultaneously but at the moment I can’t :sob:

Is it due to lack of space? If so, I have the same issue too… :confused:

1 Like

Nah, just lack of organization, not just mine, but my families too…

…Also being on topic, thank you @Booster_Gold

I won’t deny it’s cute, that’s what Chibi’s all about.
But… I guess since I instigated this I have a right to be critical.

When I think Chibi, I think this.

And just because they’re similar and oft confused, here’s SD, super-deformed.

Both employ big heads, while Chibi is the more simplistic version, and SD changes proportions without losing overall detail.

I’m sorry. I’m going to be blunt.
This just looks like a head with (adorable) teeny arms and legs.
To really make a Bionicle Chibi means somehow giving something like that a piece of chest armor and placing the head above the shoulders without making it appear too large…

This thing is really good and cute, but it’s not really chibi.
If you could somehow create something like I’ve described, then there’s my second challenge to you.

1 Like

Fair enough, I really just threw this together in a few minutes. So I guess challenge (sorta) accepted, maybe…

1 Like

Take your time…
No rush…

1 Like

Oh, I plan to…

Pretty cute… looks funny too
http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Laughing-Thunderbirds.gif

3 Likes

Menacing. A worthy opponent in the arena. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Little bite sized Ekimu! Definitely a match for Kulta not!

3 Likes

Chibi-kimu For The Win! He looks great!

1 Like

He looks like a hunchback kid midget.

3 Likes

He’s so cute i’m gonna die! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I got to say this is amazing and impressive!

“OHH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWD”

head EXPLODES

This…

GET THIS MAN HALP!

1 Like

He, uh, um, he’s a… Weapons are too large, and it might be better to use the protector mask, because it’s smaller and more simplistic. The hands kinda freak me out, and he looks like a hunchback, so, yeh.