Chibi Piraka

2 Likes
  1. Take multiple pics from different angles.
  2. Don’t use weird angles for pics.
5 Likes

So.

You stuck Nekton’s head onto a minfig. I’m curious to know how you did this.

2 Likes

Take a minifig head put it on another minifig connect the socket to the head it will stick to gether

Would be nice to see more pictures, though from what I can see this looks pretty neat.

So you gave it a super-deformed appearance-

Seeing that this is based off of Jang’s design I’ll judge this off that.

0/10 no credit to original designer.

7 Likes

What on earth

EDITED TITLE FOR CLARITY
WhaddMaster1337

I apologize the build is highly similar.

Ummm… what?

I think the Piraka head’s are too large for this to come off nicely, maybe use a smaller head if you try it again in future? Though the concept is nice - and glad people are starting to experiment more with Chibi’s

Pretty sure auto-correct is to blame, though clarity would help

The whole ‘Chibi’ Lego figures have been done before Jangbricks - while he’s popular he’s not the original designer and as such no credit is really necessary - especially when he user in question claims to have not seen the video.

1 Like

Instead of a mini figure, use pieces from the McToran

1 Like

That is a great idea…

1 Like

Just attach the piraka skull to a McToran body, and instead of using a full piraka spine use the plastic mask attached to the canister.

Piraka and deformed matoran have similar builds. Just like matoran and bohrok, wait a second…

5 Likes

pic is a little blurry to make out anything, It seems good, but I cant make anything out of it

@carumsarene that is the bionicle stars piraka not the first one

Are you talking about my comment on similar builds, or the masks on canisters?

I’m not sure on the dimensions of the Stars piraka spine, but maybe that can fit on a McToran body.

1 Like

The prime difference is the neck attachment point. The Stars variant has a Socket while the “classic” Piraka has a ball joint.

2 Likes

It can work. Use a wand to connect a size two cross beam between the socket and the X part of the piece. Then connect the O part to the pin on a McToran body.

2 Likes