Chima Revamps/Tweaks

Cragger

He was the first I reconstructed, and the main idea I had was giving him a more beserker like look, minimal armor, more exposed scales and the like.

Worriz

Ended up with a more werewolf like look, plus since he’s supposed to be a pack leader he should be the biggest, I also tried to add as much small fur detail as possible.

Razar

I kept this fella a bit more simple, since it’s a bird I didn’t want to make him look too big, just keep it more slender in frame so it can “fly”.

18 Likes

Wolf is great. Other two are fine.

1 Like

I like what you did to Cragger!

Quite nice.

Pretty neat, Cragger’s lower legs are off though.

I haven’t do criticism in a long time so here we go
Cragger:
Pros:
-Good back bulk
-The Hunch-look is somewhat bearable
Cons:
-Shoulder bugs me
7.4/10

Worriz:
Pros:
-Leg looks good
-Length/Height is reasonable
Cons:
-Mid section doesn’t combine very well
-White armor piece ruin the “dark” look
-Fall easily with that foot design
7.4/10

Razar:
Pros:
-Have a raven stature pose
-Chest armor fit well
Cons:
-Lower leg is too thin
-Blue pins stick out from the wings is a major eye sore
7.5/10

Good work overall.

Worriz had white fur on the stomach and chest, not everything is armor on him, since I can’t really slap a million tooth pieces to make it look like fur I used the chest plate and attached the breastplate on it, that would count as armor.
As for Razar’s legs, he’s a bird he can’t have thick lower legs, biology still applies to them, technically speaking, plus I didn’t have a big enough shell piece to cover most of it, but for articulation it makes more sense.

1 Like

The Chima ultrabuilds were some of my favourite sets of 2013/14 and it’s good to see they them in new and improved form. I especially like what you did to cragger. It would be great if you could revamp some of the fire V ice sets!

I actually did with Fangar, Mungus, and Cragger

Will we see them one day? Or have they already been shown but I missed them?

I just checked, I could have sworn I uploaded them here, but I can link you to my DA to see them. though I might work a bit on Mungus’ legs as they don’t have a knee joint and his arms need some tweaking too
http://mate397.deviantart.com/art/Undead-hunters-475542281

Cragger will get his tail modified to match the current Cragger’s

Those are epic! Mungus is my favourite, he always needed more brown. keep up the good work! :wink: