Christmas!

Only 26 days left before the day we all know and love comes…let’s discuss christmas early like they did in tumblr and other places… :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m gonna burn my christmas tree.

4 Likes

What do you want for christmas rise? hate? suffering? the unhappiness of millions of children?

2 Likes

Boo hoo to you!

Anyways, Christmas is going to be great, hopefully BIONICLE will be out then (so I can get the toys) but I really want to spend time with family and friends. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sets will be out in january
As you said

2 Likes

I’ll have to add a Christmasy touch to an avatar for the holidays :smile:

Also, I have decided to be politically incorrect and say “Merry Christmas” to everybody.

As for sets being out early, it’s happened before. The Toys “R” Us and Meijer stores back in my old city used to stock some 2015 sets a week or two before Christmas. I should know - it’s how I came across my very first BIONICLE set, Strakk :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Whut? That’s incorrect? Dang Brits…

Either way, have a quality Kwanzaa!!

See what I did there…

Kill me now.

5 Likes

Hey, I have nothing against people celebrating Kwanzaa or Hanukkah - I’m just saying I’m not afraid to greet people with “Merry Christmas”. If someone came up to me and said “Happy Kwanzaa”, I’d be like, “And to you a Merry Christmas!”

2 Likes

I really hope they come early. If not, i’ll rely on my Birthday (which is in February) and/or Christmas money.

3 Likes

I was mostly referring to what I said on Halloween when they say “Ah ah ah! no candy unless you say…?” And than I’d haughtily reply, “Have a quality Kwanzaa!” I got twice as much candy this year than previous years…

1 Like

Ohhh… :laughing:

I’ve updated my icon for Christmas… But it is not changing!

I see you with a Santa hat…

1 Like

It’s not doing it for me… Oh well. What a bummer.

UPDATE: I see it now!

1 Like

On the topic of presents…

I’m planning on taking advantage of the Lego Galaxy Squad 50%-off sale going on at Toys “R” Us (limited time only, unfortunately). Swarm Interceptor, you are finally mine!!
I’m also aiming for Tahu: MOF, if he’s out by then, as well as a book or two. Maybe a Transformer, if I can find the one I want.

EDIT: Dang, I just realized how geeky that sounded. Ah, well.

2 Likes

I do that too in the summer!

1 Like

Family already set up Christmas Tree. Just got back from working Black Friday lmao, what is happening

3 Likes

With pleasure.

See guis.

HE DOES WORK AT WALMART.

MERRY CHRISTMAS @pot8o

3 Likes

I agree and my b-day’s also in February!

1 Like

MERRY BIRTHDAY @Ekorak
wait
What do you mean its christmas?