Chronicler ~ Mod of the Scots

That’s the funny part. It’s not supposed to make much sense!

cool cool.

Je ne vous deteste pas. Je deteste quand il y a un Pakari sur un figure humaine. /s

1 Like

Well then…I see…

Ok…

I don’t know French

but I’m going to assume its something like “I don’t like it. The Pakari makes it look less humanoid.”

But yeah, this looks pretty legit. 9/10 because the mouth on the Pakari looks odd.

It actually means (in response to the sign he’s holding): “I don’t hate you. I hate it when there’s a Pakari on a humanoid figure.”

1 Like

That’s a Hau. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess I should have made it a little more clear on that.

Also, I can understand. I don’t like that kind of art that makes BIONICLE have human faces and human bodies. This is just for laughs, though. :smiley:

1 Like

I get ya. I just wanted to type out some sort of response in French and that seemed the most convenient. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah. French, eh? I don’t know too much french. I just like a lot of the history of France. France is a fascinating place, actually.

I actually am Scottish English on my mother’s side for heritage. My dad is a mix of German and Slavic. But I mostly embrace the Scottish side because I know my ancestor on my mother’s side pretty well: William Wallace.

2 Likes