Chroniclers' Convergence 2015 Submission Thread

If you can find a way to make a video trailer for them, then be my guest.

So long as it’s a video, then sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s perfectly fine.

-Mesonak

can you make a parody trailer for bionicle 2015 animations if you making the trailer as your project

Here is the link to my project.

@Sevenizer1 Link still doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Submission: Bionicle The Journey of Zerius

Link FIXED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT6TAkrZ0fw

@williamfurno Try the link in my most recent post. The problem was that I was posting
the link for the mobile version of youtube. Use the one in the post with
the FIXED link.

So if you submit something do you have to do the interview thing?

I’m asking this question since I’m noticing quite a few new groups rising up, will trailers/introductions to BIONICLE podcast groups be allowed?

Since I’d be advertising a written story (no stop motion or anything), could I just do a quick presentation or something. You said this is like E3, so I figured it’d be like a demo or something with some artwork to accompany it.

That’s also what I’m doing. Good luck.

Submission: Bionicle The Journey of Zerius Teaser Trailer 2

Second trailer for my stopmotion series.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYatg0pXQyQ&feature=youtu.be

Any chance we can PM Meso the trailer (Once done) rather then post it here, to keep it a surprise and all. Thanks!

4 Likes

Well follow Tahu master of fire when ask me about my new series and other stuff as my first promo trailer for the series.

There are a number of better programs to make videos with :confused:

Here is a trailer for one of my projects. I intend to bring together the Hero Factory universe and the old Bionicle Universe to make the New Bionicle universe.

Bionicle vs Hero Factory: Last Stand trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l35twdPp5Jo&feature=youtu.be

Hello,everyone from TTV. Wing Rocka here,and here’s my trailer. Hope I can introduce it myself,because timezones are always annoying. It is my honor to make this for you guys. S.W.P here thanks you gratefully.

1 Like

Not if you don’t want to; it’s preferred that the trailer contain all the necessary information. “Interview” requests will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis depending on the content of the trailer and the project itself.

I’ve got no issue with featuring them.

That’d be wonderful!

By all means, if you’d rather preserve the surprise of your project, feel free to send it to me in private.

Might I recommend recreating the video using Windows Movie Maker or some other program without watermarks? It would help the quality and would make me more open to including it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the submissions, everyone!

-Mesonak

2 Likes

Here’s what me, Jalokim and our friend Starpotter are working on.

3 Likes

this seems pretty cool, is it going to be comedic?

Here’s the trailer I’ll submit:

2 Likes

Heres my trailer for an upcomming series.

Youtube: Dakota Conn