Chronicler's Leave of Absense

Hey, everyone. So, for the next two weeks, I’ll be heading to my grandmother’s house in order to take care of her with my sister. As such, because my grandparents have no internet there, I will have no way to access the boards.

Sorry to leave you guys for a while, but this is mandatory for my family. Plus, this is a good way for the new Moderators on the boards to have more time to deal with flags and stuff while I’m gone!

Take care, guys!

~Chronicler

16 Likes

Good Luck, and may the odds ever be in your favor lawful-neutral guy!

See ya later, buddy! :smile:

1 Like

I wish you the fairest of winds on your fortnight-long voyage.

Another Moderator spot has opened up, time to make my move…

6 Likes

See you later, @Chronicler!
Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

See you soon man, hope that everything goes well with your family. :persevere:

1 Like

good luck with your family bro, bye, we promise not to give the new guys a hard time

Will you go over the woods and through the river?

1 Like

smell ya later homes

1 Like

Lol I’m not leaving the position. I’m just making a mandatory leave in order to deal with some family business.

@Pot8o Oh be quiet, Gary Oak.

@Leoxandar Actually, yes. It’s quite wooded here in Oregon, and I’ll have to pass over a long-running creek as well.

@WANTEDvultraz I’ll try. Taking care of my garndmother is pretty difficult, though. Since she has diabetes, dementia, and she has a hard time hearing.

4 Likes

Cya space cowboy.

2 Likes

To Grandmother’s house we go!

2 Likes

Just avoid the wolves.

1 Like

I’m officially back, guys. And I was rewarded with cinnamon rolls!

8 Likes