Civil War Aftermath

Apocalyptic chicken needs to be fused with my prior avatar’s hood though.

2 Likes

I was part of the empire, Me and Eljay were leading until Kahi came with his jaller mask (the mask was to strong to look at) and killed me.

Then Eljay and the empire surrendered. :persevere:

:sob:

2 Likes

The Mask of Fate killed you…?

2 Likes

If you knew me before you would know i dont like jala for some reason…i forgot( for being leader of the inika ).

1 Like

The war may be over but the Mangosteen empire will never be destroyed. We will lie in waiting, hiding in the darkest corners of the message boards and when the time is right striking only when it is least expected. Only then will realize that the empire can never be destroyed as we conquer the message boards once more.

The kings of old will be kings again.

2 Likes

The rebels will be ready.

5 Likes

Can you draw me in, as a fallen warrior because me and eljay ruled the empire or just put a broken iden on the floor.

history will repeat itself and the kings will fall

1 Like

Where me in my Luke Skywalker/Gandalf The Blue Looks?

I’m honestly not sure if I can fit anyone else without it being overly cluttered, I would have to make a separate picture for the rest of the rebels @Stoax @fangface1 @Chronicler @StudentScissorsLeaker @Spiderus_Prime do you guys mind if I do that?

3 Likes

I’m fine with it

1 Like

I’m ok with that. Just as long as it properly displays my two facedness

Totally cool, as long as Robespierre is the largest and overtowers the rest, with an evil grin and screams “Viva La Revolution!”

1 Like

note I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, I suck at drawing humans, also

not sure about that :laughing:

5 Likes

I don’t mind

This is too good!

Can someone please explain the Civil War I missed out on? I mean, I knew about Eljay’s takeover, but what’s this?

TTE split from TTV and made their own empire, then TTV was all like “Nuh-uh, you can’t do that!” And slapped TTE and TTE was like “Gyuh, hokay,” and went back to TTV.

3 Likes

O…K…

why the heck do I need to be more descriptive.

3 Likes

man, I really wish I updated this

2 Likes