[CLOSED] SIGNUPS ANNOUNCEMENT: The Toa Falment Community Project/Collab

Cool, thanks!

1 Like

Could I use a moc that I already made but have yet to post?

2 Likes

Sure! Just PM me a photo of it. DONT POST! PM

Alright Iā€™ll sign up for a toa of air

1 Like

Noice Iā€™ll put you o the list

If Stud.io renders are allowed, I may sign up for a Toa of Light. I have an idea that I kinda wanna see through now that Iā€™ve thought of it.

1 Like

@SirKeksalot I might actually rethink the digital render thing. I want them to look natural, and having a digital render wouldnā€™t work. Unless you have a way to make it look like itā€™s outside, Iā€™m going to say no to digital renders for now.

Iā€™ll tell you what, if you donā€™t get other offers, go ahead and sign me up for a toa of stone, Iā€™ll try and make something up

1 Like

Ok!

ā€¦why?

1 Like

Yeah, I wanted it to look like each toa was in a different region. Not the void of a computer.

Can I use photoshop/gimp? I can add a background and everything.

1 Like

Yea. If you can photoshop it to look natural that is fine.

K thanks. The only reason I want to use studio is because I have very little parts not being used in my sets. Otherwise I would love to build a physical moc.

1 Like

ok it fine. What element do you want to do?

Ok! ill put you on the list!

Well, thatā€™s what I figured Iā€™d have to do, so if thatā€™s allowed, sign me the ā– ā– ā– ā–  up, brother. I need the practice.

@SirKeksalot what element do you want?

Light, if permitted. I recently had a specific idea that I wanna see through, and it only works with an element that blinds people.

Yeah, I donā€™t really want light because itā€™s a special element.