COD Nazi Zombies Discussion Topic!

Who loves the COD zombie’s mode? If all I hear is crickets…then, well that’s kinda awkward :/. Anyway, If you do, then this topic is for you! Talk about anything Nazi Zombies, with this topic, today, this minute, this second, this…or, post tomorrow…anyway, post away my fellow BioFans!

2 Likes

My OC from Halo: OH GOD IT’S THE FLOOD!!!
Zombie walks up and bites his shoulder, but it does nothing.
OC: ??? In that case, prepare for death! Again!
Spartan takes out guns n’ stuff and shoots zambeesh

Ummmm…not a Halo topic :confused:

2 Likes

Exactly…

He’s killing the Nazi Zombies

Dude…points to door just leave…

Send me out… With a bang (halo reference for the lolz)

EWWWWWW

Seriously though, I never really liked CoD.

I was left with a bitter taste from the origins ending. I hope activision continues the zombie game mode because that’s all I want to play

I’ve never played a game of Zombies. The most recent CoD game I’ve played is the first modern warfare.

CoD Zombies is my favorite FPS game.

So much so, that I made 2 Lego stop motions of it. (If you want to learn more about that shoot me a PM)

I really liked the plot making ridiculous dives in directions. And, I can’t wait for more to be made.

I believe that Treyarc’s next CoD is in 2015.

I have played other CoD’s, but Treyarc’s my favorite.

They’ve got what I like:

• Suspense
  • Music
  • Shine
  • Animation (somewhat)
  • Character development

I was pretty up to date on the story, up until Origins.

That was a huge bombshell, and I Loved it! Made me rethink the whole story. Makes me want more! Hype! Hype! Hype! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, I actually LIKED the origins ending too

1 Like

Favorite Zombies Map anyone?

Mine’s Buried.

It’s an easy map to get around in. :slight_smile:

But my favorite map is a challenge would either be Verückt or Origins or Mob of the dead.

Kino or Shangra la (however you spell it) is mine.

1 Like

Treyarch makes the Call of Duty Zombies mode, not Activision.

Thanks for correcting me.

So yeah.

The story got a ton more complicated here in Black Ops 3… I don’t even know what’s going on at this point

I’m just going to revive this thank God for quick revive! to say that I can’t wait for zombie chronicles.