Collection of my older MOCs

I was looking in my file folder and I found a whole bunch of MOCs I made last year before I joined this board. Here is a collection of pics of those guys.

Rakau - Warrior of the Woods

Karaka

Tarantura

Zyklona

Raimu Senshi

Kinzoku - Sentinel of Steel

Lepidoptera - The Fighting Moth Monk

Toa Katastrofa

38 Likes

Majority of these are amazing. I’m a sucker for CCBS, but still great job.

Tarantura is my favorite, but they are all great!

Each moc gets progressively better as I scroll down. However, some of these deserve a little constructive criticism.

Rakau- warrior of woods
I really like this guy’s head design but it looks way to small for his body. This moc suffers from oversized feet. Other than that, it’s fine.

Karaka
This is really good looking. Minor nitpick with the right arm looking a little short but otherwise nice build.

Tarantura
Suffers from oversized hands and feet. The head, shoulder cannons, and body look good. The arms and legs are generally underarmored. (Or at least it seems that way because of the hands and feet)

Zyklona
Pretty standard stuff here.

Raimu Senshi
Easily one of my top three favorites from this batch. Great weapons, solid build, good color scheme, and those legs are amazing.

Kinzoku
Another one of my top three favorites. This moc has a wonderfully integrated flame thrower arm, all around amazing build, and one of the best head builds I’ve ever seen using nuva armor as a mask.

Lepidoptera
Great color scheme, solid build, and a very nice head. This moc has some personality to it. This is among my three favorite Mocs from this topic.

Toa katastropha
Fairly good build. The feet look a little weird here. The weapons look great.

1 Like

I really like Lepidoptera, the color scheme is great, as is the use of parts. All of these really have something good about them, so great job on the whole.

1 Like

Wow, these MOCs are awesome!

1 Like

Some are better than others, but I like the look of Rakau and Tarantura, and the lime-silver combination on Raimu Senshi looks cool.

1 Like

Dude, this is great feedback. Thanks for taking the time to write something for each of them. I really appreciate that. This community is so great.

1 Like

I remember seeing some of these when they were new…

Neat stuff!

1 Like

Yup. I used to post on BZ Power and moc-pages. But after I found this board I haven’t really gone back there.