Community Heroscape Cards

I am feeling like making cards, and I like Heroscape, so why NOT?

If you want to know about Heroscape, go [here][1]!

If you want a card, tell me the following:
Name, Species, Class (like Wizard), Personality, Life, Move, Range (amount of spaces your attack can reach), Attack, and Defense. If you want abilities, like Flying, tell me too.

Sorry of it’s a bit complicated. That’s life, though.

Heroscape belongs to Hasbro, The website I use… will never be told!
[1]: http://heroscape.wikia.com

Oh I love HeroScape. Me and one of my older bros use to play it a bunch.

1 Like

Booster Gold

Human, Male

Superhero

Egotistical

Michael Jon Carter was born on December 29th, in the year 2442. He grew up to be a foolhardy and egotistical man, and his only stand out talents were his notorious silver tongue, and his ability to promote himself. Never having been the best student growing up, he took a much deeper liking to sports, and football more specifically. Eventually he acquired a scholarship, and proceeded to become a star of college football, and even gained the nickname ‘Booster’. However, being the scheming and selfish man we’ve all come to know and love, Michael started actually betting on his own games. He was caught rather quickly, and was banned from playing the sport altogether.

Forced to take a part-time job at the Metropolis Space Museum, Michael ‘Booster’ Carter was down, out, and on his last leg. On his nights alone at the museum, Michael began to to take an interest in 20th century history, particularly in that time period’s Superheroes and Villains. After some time he became completely fed up with where his life was going, and began to concoct a scheme. Through the aid of a museum security robot called Skeets, Michael took a Legion Flight Ring from a display involving the Legion of Super-Heroes and a Force Field Belt that belonged to Brainiac 5. He also acquired a power suit that granted him Super Strength and belonged to an unknown Superhero. Lastly he took wrist bands that released Force Bolts and using Rip Hunter’s Time Sphere he sets off for the 20th Century along with Skeets who possessed some historical records dating back to pre-20th Century history.

I don’t exactly know what these mean… I don’t play card games all that much… :confused:

Agility, Attractive Male, Blast Power, Flight, Force Field, Gadgets, Insanely Rich, Intellect, Invulnerability, Leadership, Levitation, Longevity, Power Item, Power Suit, Stamina, Super Hearing, Super Sight, Super Strength, Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Unarmed Combat, Weapon Master

/jk Sounds pretty cool, but I don’t know how this would work

2 Likes

VISIT THE SITE, Booster. The link is right there!

That’s a page to the wika

Then search the stuff! It isn’t that hard!

Close this topic. @legomaster1378