COMMUNITY POLL: Do you plan on keeping the new Bionicle 2015 boxes as collectibles?

I’d definitely keep them.
Maybe I’ll put them in frames and make fine wallpapers in my room :smiley:

3 Likes

not even the guy who collects the recycling from my house every week wants to keep those things as souvenirs, but I did at least try to give them to him

4 Likes

Good guy Chro, making sure no Bionicle fan misses it. Not even trash collectors.

4 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

I’m debating this very question in my heart

1 Like

17 Likes

Currently have the boxes stacked on top of each other in a closet, so yeah :slight_smile: but I do wish the cardboard they used was a bit more durable.

1 Like

Same situation here xD

1 Like

Probably keep them until they get thrown away by someone else.

1 Like

I just can’t bring myself to throw them away. :frowning:

But seriously, some boxes can become really collectible later on. Just look at the prices for 10123 boxes.

5 Likes

I don’t see this flimsy cardboard as worth keeping around.

1 Like

yes, simply yes

3 Likes

Since they aren’t easily stacked, and thus can’t really be displayed, I really don’t see the point of keeping them…

2 Likes

I thought about it but then I got the boxes and they are taking up space. I might just keep Tahu’s.

2 Likes

Having the same issue here… They’re too big! lol. I wanted to keep them but the boxes for the 6 toa alone are taking up a huge deal of space.

1 Like

Well the boxes filled whole drawer on my warderobe :smiley:

1 Like

You guys realize you can just unfold them and flatten them down without damaging them at all and easily stack/store them right?

All 2015 boxes stacked on top of each other take up like… 10 inches of space maybe? Plus you can then display them on your walls like a poster if you so desired.

Correction: Not even 10 inches… more like 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

25 Likes

Fair point… lol. I did a dumb.

2 Likes

I’d like to, if my dad weren’t so adamant about getting rid of paper and cardboard. That’s why I let @Toa_BionicleFactory have them! :smile_cat:

yeah. They keep falling over, though.

@IllustriousVar THIS IDEA SOLVES SO MANY PROBLEMS!!! Great idea! I should probably do that.

1 Like