COMMUNITY POLL: Favorite Bionicle group or organization in the storyline?

Piraka…?

seriously, despite being mediocre pawns in the bigger plan, they had intriguing backstories too

5 Likes

The Federation of Fear. The funniest good guy group of villains ever created.

3 Likes

I liked… the brotherhood of Makuta.

Agreed

I’ll drink to that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My favorite serial!!
They were kinda-sorta part of the OoMN so I’m saying OoMN is may favorite. Because Botar. And Axonn. And Brutaka. And…
(etc)

2 Likes

The Brotherhood of Makuta. All their armies and members are great characters in their own right each with defining characteristics. They just lose some points since all their commanders (and leader) were killed.

I so wish this was a thing.

2 Likes

Do Toa count? I mean they are usually a group of 6 if Im not mistaken.

Yeah, like a group such as the Toa Mata, Nuva, Metru, etc.

The Chroniclers Company because Takua

1 Like

Dark Hunters. Brotherhood of Makuta seemed to exclusive and abusive.

2 Likes

Well I believe there is one that was never officially stated. There apparently is a universal toa code because toa can’t kill and some great masks are forbidden.

2 Likes

There was the Toa Army, as organized by Lhikan, and they had the Toa Code, which basically stated that Toa wouldn’t kill or allow someone to die unless it was absolutely necessary, such as in wartime.

3 Likes

The Nuva (and maybe the Mahri) mention the Toa Code at least a few times, even though they were never part of Lhikan’s Toa Army. What gives? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Toa Code was created by Lhikan. It applied to the Toa Army, but not only to them.

2 Likes

Where was this confirmed?

Edit: I can’t find any info on the Toa Code on BS01, oddly enough.

There is info on the Toa Code in the “Toa” article.

Necropost, but hey who cares.
I LOVE the Order of Mata-Nui. They just gave me this MI5/CIA vibe that I love.

3 Likes